Chapter 10: SeokJin and the six babies

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

The sunshine peeked into the room through the opened crevices of the heavy curtains. Hues of bright yellow stripes covered the floor of Taehyung's room.

The idol was fast asleep. His head covered with the covers while his half lidded eyes slept unconscious.

The baby was up and surprisingly not crying. She had woken up to pleasant warmth of Taehyung's embrace. She slept fully- 8hours- she was not restless or agitated.

Meanwhile she was taking in the surroundings while her hands fiddled with Taehyung's covers.

She blinked, noticed the familiar man beside her and with a lot of baby effort, brought herself to sit in the bed.

Taehyung's arms were circling around her tiny, loving form. The socks she had on were now lost into the folds and the little baby pink bandanna on her head now lay carelessly next to the bed edge, partially hanging.

She wiggled her feet, her wide, puffed up brown eyes stared at the big nose which had managed peek out of the covers.

Grasping at it with both of her tiny palms, she felt sudden jerkiness of the man beneath the sheets. He freed his nose with slight shake of head and tossed away from the baby as he found his own comfort; unconscious.

The caring ring around her was now away and she groped at the covers before crawling her little self towards the man. His face was now out of the covers and his hair stuck to the possible directions.

Small, grabby hands grasped at the collar satin, silk, cartoon printed nightwear ( A/N: Y'know tis' Gucci) of Taehyung and brought herself to stand up.

The idol's bed had enough room to fit 3 people in. So the baby wasn't really going to fall but, if she tried to venture the boundaries, things might turn down.

The baby towered over Taehyung, her hands grasping at his nose for support and just when she was about to get her lower limbs to work sternly, Taehyung's eyes opened and she gasped a squeak as she fell back on the bed.

The man's hands were fast enough grab at her hips before she could fall.

"Standing" he groaned in his deep morning voice, eyes hooded and barely open. He sat up and brought the baby right in front of him.

"You stood up for the first time" he breathed as he grinned largely.

The baby squealed loudly at the tickling which she was attacked with, next.

-

"No! You're stupid! You're lazy and you're the most disobedient one!" SeokJin raised his voice, trying to intimidate Yoongi. He broadened his already broad shoulders and tried standing on his toes to seem giant. Unfortunately, his balance was done messed up and the man tripped over the man in front of him.