Chapter 24: Theories and Banana Milk

2 Years Ago

2 Years Ago

"Yoongi!" She gasped,
Walls yet to adjust to the length,
Breathing yet to escalate,
Eyes yet to open to the bliss,
Mind yet to realise whose on top;

"Arghh" He groaned,
Displeased at what she moaned,
Shaft yet to adjust to the warmth,
Mind yet to realise he was committing a sin.

-

Present

"Hyung were you drugged or something?"

"I wasn't drugged but drunk."

"Well then, let me declare this out in open that we'd never support such a crackhead behaviour. What were thinking before humping Yoongi Hyung's girl?"

"Taehyung, let me do the talking" Jimin suggested, considering Taehyung's state of still being on shock.

"Look, boys, it's a hard thing to explain" Namjoon sighed.

"Definitely not harder than when you'd have to say this to Yoongi" Jimin piped, raged yet composed.

"Yoongi Hyung doesn't have to know" Namjoon worriedly nibbled his lower lip, eyeing his brothers with wide puppy eyes.

Jimin's eyes narrowed warily, sending chills down Namjoon's spine. "You did that so that you could snatch Stin from Yoongi, right?"

The leader's eyes widened. Appalled, he mumbled, "What? No? Jimin, I'm not a monster!"

"You liked Stin back then" Taehyung threw in some facts with an horrifying expression.

Lips sealed. Namjoon had nothing to speak, "That does not reason for my drunk behavi—"

"That is exactly the reason for your drunk behaviour" Taehyung defended. "Hyung, this will hurt Yoongi"

"He does not have to know!" Namjoon whisper-yelled, exasperated and terrified.

"He will!" Jimin held back a curse.

"Not until you guys snitch" The leader mocked, eyebrows scrunched.

"We won't have to, things like this tend to unleash itself on its own" Taehyung worded, disappointed in his brother.

"Guys, me and Stin were super drunk! Heck- We all were- Remember the comeback party where we were all done messed?" Namjoon paused, letting his brothers recall the time he was referring to.

Once the two heads bobbed up and down in agreement, he continued, "That's when everything happened. Look I know it was very wrong and I do deeply feel guilty—"

"You don't look guilty right now, Hyung" Jimin pointed out.

"I've finally dealt with it. Please stop thinking of me as a monster. I would never do such a thing with my own brothers. I've repented a lot already" The guilty one sighed, "To the point where I'm giving up my daughter without a word of complain"