Jennie: Yah stop it, you're gonna raise their expectations.

Hanbin smirked at his girlfriend.

Hanbin: I'm just speaking the truth Jennie-ah.

Mr. Kim clasped his hands together and looked from his wife to Jennie eagerly.

Mr. Kim: Shall we see what our Jen has been working on?

Mrs. Kim smiled fondly.

Mrs. Kim: I'm excited as well.

Hanbin went over and picked up the suitcases before nodding his head towards the car's direction.

Hanbin: We should get going then.

The couple walked off with Hanbin, who was then later followed by a smiling Jennie.

•••

Once they arrived, Jennie noticed that Jisoo's car was also here.

Her parents have never met Jisoo while the 2 have been dating, but only knew of her name and that she had cheated on Jennie.

They also didn't know that Jisoo was the current CEO of Dream. She took a deep breath before stepping out of the car.

Both the Kims stepped out a few seconds after and was followed by Hanbin.

Jennie spotted Jisoo's figure from a distance before leading her parents and Hanbin to greet the latter.

Jennie: Miss Kim!

Jisoo turned when she heard the familiar voice calling her name. She smiled at Jennie before seeing the people behind her.

Her smile faded when she saw Hanbin, Jennie's boyfriend. Jisoo remembered when she had first met him.

It was only a week after her conversation with Chaeyoung. Hanbin had approached Jennie and her as they walked out the building while discussing about plans for the resort.

At first Jisoo was confused as to who he was. But then everything was cleared up as he walked towards Jennie and gave her a kiss.

Jisoo still remembered the day clearly in her mind, along with the words the younger girl had said to her.

Miss Kim, let me introduce you to my boyfriend.. Kim Hanbin.

Jisoo has lost all hopes on trying to win Jennie back. Jisoo could see that the latter was happy, and that alone was enough for her.

She just wanted Jennie to be happy, and if it meant that she was left to bear all the pain then so be it.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Jisoo looked back towards Jennie's direction.

She noticed that besides Hanbin was also a couple. Seeing their resemblance to Jennie, she figured that they must've been the latter's parents.

She slowly walked towards them and bowed.

Jisoo: Good evening, you must be Miss Kim Jennie's parents.

Mr. Kim smiled before answering.

Mr. Kim: Indeed we are. And may I ask who might you be?

Jisoo: I'm Kim Jisoo. CEO of Dream.

There was flicker of recognition in Mr. Kim's eyes. One being that Jisoo had the same name as Jennie's ex-girlfriend. And the second reason was due to her identity as the CEO of Dream.

'Which means she must be the daughter of...'

Mr. Kim was unable to finish his thought as he was interrupted by his wife.