It takes two

Thank you all for the comments on the A/N, and all you all our so supportive, that it makes me cry. So if you haven't, go back to the chapter that day hello and read the revised part to understand this chapter.
-------------------------
"Marry me and date him." Jimin said while pulling you up by your hands from the bench. He walked you to your car and said. " We'll do this together. " he gave me a long kiss on the lips and walked to his car.
~~

We made it to the house and walked in hand in hand together like he said. Mom And Jungkook was still sitting in the couch and we went and sat back in our places.

"I apologize for walking out on you guys, it just makes me think that what I'm about to tell you is the reason, you two are divorcing." I said looking at them with a calm face, hoping they understand.

"Sud, you are not the reason we're divorcing,we just feel like we have to many differences to be together. We're so sorry you thought that." Mom said giving me a reassuring smile.

*sigh* this is it, I'm officially gonna make my decision and tell them. I'm gonna probably hurt my mom but as she said, they have to many differences to be together.

But I feel so selfish doing this and I feel like I shouldn't. But I think i should listen to my heart and tell them how I feel.

Here we go. "So a little time from now, I've been feeling things, like love and happiness and attachment." I took a pause to breath and get every body's expressions.

"I didn't know if I was just going through a phase because of my mood swings with the pregnancy and all, but that wasn't it. I'm in love.
I'm in love with jimin, he makes me happy and I don't wanna lose him because my heart decided that it have enough room to beat for someone else and him at the same time."

" I'm not only in love with jimin, but I'm in love with Jungkook too. " I stopped right there, I looked around and Jungkook had this shocked but happy face, and jimin had this genuine smile on his face and mom had a shocked but supporting face that made me smile so wide, the baby was smiling too.

"Wow hun, I'm impressed that you got all of that off your chest, I'm so proud of you and I'm here to say that I'm gonna support you and your throuple relationship with these two guys and I want you to stay happy suds. I love you baby." She said and got up and walked over to you and hugged you.

You hugged back,but tighter making the boys laugh. I'm so happy. I turned to all of them after breaking the hug smiled at them.

"I love you guys so much!"
~~~~~

It was night and Jungkook drove my mom home, and said he would come back indicating that he wanted to stay the night with his new lovers.

Me and jimin was in our room watching a movie while cuddling. We would kiss every now and then, but still paid attention to the movie.

Jimin gave jungkook his house key so he can get in by himself, so we can stay in bed. Once we heard the door open then closed, we scooted over some so that they can sandwich me in the bed.

He came into the room and took off his pants, leaving his shirt on like Jimin and slid into the bed behind me. He wrapped one of his arms tightly around my waist and laid his head on his free arm.

We all snuggled closed to each other and jimin shut the movie off. And we all whispered I love you before falling into a deep sleep.
-----------
Remember if you didnt.
If you don't remember any thing in the beginning of the chap, please go back to the lt chap, and read the revised part.
👋