yass

Jimin started kissing my neck while I was a moanig mess.

"JI-FUCK U!" I screamed having too cum for the third time. He smirked and took it out. I started whining,because he took it out when I was gonna cum.

"Jimin-ah!" I said his name catching his full attention."what?" He said looking at me smirking."please put it back in,let me cum daddy."I said trying to convince him enough to let me cum.

"How about...no." He said while going back to what he was doing. I sat there doing nothing but not being in the mood anymore."hey....get off me."I said,sounding so bored. He looked at me and said."what happened to the 'please daddy put it back in'.he said while getting off of me.

"I'm just not in the mood anymore." I said getting off the bed,going to the bathroom,to run some hot water in the tub. "I'm taking a bath,get some rest." I demanded towards jimin,not looking at him.

Jimin POV

She suddenly got out of the "fuck me please daddy" mood and went straight boring. I didn't care because I wasn't in the mood either anymore,after that phone call she had with jungkook.

Maybe her mood swings kicked in when she was with jungkook earlier. Maybe that's why she suddenly didn't want sex anymore.

I'm worried something might happen in our relationship if jungkook keeps coming around. I don't want to lose her,when I just got her.

She's my everything, I love her with all of my heart. Never lying about my feelings, so dead serious. I just want to love her more and be a good step father to the baby.

I was sitting In bed when I heard billie screaming in pain. I rushed to the bathroom worried as fuck and busted in there.
She was in the bath tub clenching onto her stomach hardly.
"What happen? Where does it hurt?" I asked worried."my stomach is having bad aches!"she said breathing heavy."OK,I'll call the ambulance. "I said running back in the room grabbing my phone and calling the ambulance.

After getting off the phone with them I went back in the bathroom and grabbed a towel,I went towards billie and pick her up bridal style.

I dried her off and lend her to the room too lay on the bed. After doing so,the doorbell rung.

I went downstairs and open the door for the ambulance doctors. I lend them upstairs to where she was at.

They went right in and did their work.
--------
20 minutes later
--------
The doctors came out with their tools.
" so....how is she?"I asked hoping she was alright"she's okay. she just had some problems with the baby turning around to its side." He said looking at me with an reasurable smile."she just need some rest and she'll be just fine." He said and let the house with his coworkers.

After locking the door I went up to billie and checked on her. She was sleeping. I was received nothing too bad happened.
I saw her phone lit up,so I went and took it.

On it was jungkook texting her.

"Hey,I seen the ambulance coming from your house on my way home, is everything okay?

After reading it,I stepped out of the room and called him.

" BILLIE,is everything okay there?"

"Um,its me jimin,billie is sleeping."

"Oh,hi jimin hyung. Is everything okay there?"

"Yup,everything's fine. Billie just had some malfunctions with the baby turning to its side."

"Oh,okay then. call you guys tomorrow then."

"Yea,bye."

With that we hung up. Why was he so worried when I'm here with her. Its okay,as long there is somebody that care for her besides me and her mom.