Ashamed

I hurried to Jungkook's house too see his explanation first, when I got there I grabbed the spare key then opened the door.
He was standing breathing hard and holding knife with his other hand on his chest like I scared the shit out of him.

I would laugh but I'm not in the mood right now,I'm trying to find out what really happened between him and Billie.

Me: what happened with you and Billie Jungkook?

He looked at me scared as fuck,I can see his skin trembling and turning pale from nervousness.
He stood there like a statue, no movements at all.

Me: so? Mind telling me what happened between your and Billie accidental sex life.

I know its not a sex life yet but it could turn out to be oneJungkook took my hands and sat me down in the living room couches.

He starred at me for minute then finally spoke explaining himself.

Jungkook: well what happened was when I was with the guys i got drunk. I can't remember what happened after that but I know something happened between me and Billie because we woke up naked in bed together.

His story sounds fair enough to believe because it makes full sense for alcohol to shoot up your hormones so why not believe him.

Me: okay good enough explanation, it's just we need to find out if you use protection.

Jungkook: how?

Me: pregnancy test for Billie.

We grabbed our stuff too go to Billie's House after we stopped for a test for her. We arrived in front of Billie's house then rung the door bell.

After a minute of waiting Billie finally opened the door, she looked shocked to see us,she looked at me then at Jungkook who gave her a weird expression

She let us in then brought us some water,then she sat down on the other couch across from us.

Billie: so I guess you seen the letter?

Me: yea,we came to check for a baby.

She looked shocked on what I said, Jungkook kept giving her weird looks like they was reading each other mind because she gave the same looks to him.

I gave her the test

Billie: do really think this is necessary?

Me: of course, now go check.

She sighed, then went to the bathroom to check, me and Jungkook didn't talk due too the weirdness.

She came back after five minutes with the test , I looked at her and she hesitantly tried giving it to me.
I took it from her and looked at it, it was positive.      She's pregnant with my husband.

Thank you for the ones that voted ,please continue to leave comments.
I love reading them.
Bye.
😀☺☺😍😍