he came?

After jungkook left I went upstairs to my office room to type on my computer, to think what happened today with jungkook.

I put my headphones on and went to my music playlist on my computer files, after I put my playlist on shuffle, I went to my notes and started typing what happened today.

Billies day: 1

This morning after jimin left for his morning workout, he told me to go back to sleep, so I did but like an hour later I heard the doorbell ringing.
So I went downstairs and opened the door even tho I was lazy. When I opened the door, someone unexpected was there, it shocked me, so I asked him what he was doing here, and he said " to see you" Since in was too lazy to argue with him, I let him in, he sat on the couch and saw how messy it was in the house and insisted that he would help clean up. After we was done cleaning he was starring at me so I teased him, but then that teasing turned into a hot make out session I was not expecting. We was in my room kissing til I realized what we did. I didn't want to make twins so I had to stop it. Even tho I felt bad for making him horny, I couldn't just let it happened.
------

After writing my day out on the notes on the computer, I turned off the computer and went downstairs to make breakfast for jimin before he came back home.

------------

Jimin POV.

After I got done doing my morning  workout, I went back home. When I got in the driveway to go into the house, I saw a car there.

I his behind a bush when I seen the door opened, I saw jungkook coming out while Billie was waving and saying bye.

When he got in his car and drove off, I started thinking on why was he here, then I went into the house quietly so Billie couldn't hear me and I can secretly  see what she was doing.