Damn

"I'm sorry mom,that he lied to you.
But is there anything me and jimin can do?"

"Maybe you can call him and see if he answer,or call all of his Friends,since they're your friends too."

"Yea mom,I'll do that. I'll call you back if he answers"
-------
After that you hung up and called jungkook. On the first ring,he didn't answer,but the second ring he picked up.

"Hello"

"Hey jungkook, its Billie."

"Oh,hey Billie!"

"Umm,mom said you aren't home, were you supposed to be there for a dinner?"

"Oh yea, I totally forgot,after having to stop out of nowhere just to Hide evidence,of how my step slash mother of my child gave me a boner."

"Um,about that, I'm sorry. I would've help but you know how it is."

"Actually, I don't know, mind telling me."

"I'm engaged and your married, its to easy to figure that out."

"Yea,your right,but what about us."

"What about us?"

"We're gonna have a baby. Have some passion for the father would ya."

"C,Mon, you know it's still weird with our situation."

"Well, I think we should try and make things better between us ya,know."

"Okay,I guess we can try. But you really need to hurry up and cum,because my mother is waiting for you at home."

"Okay,but promise me something."

"What is it?"

"Promise me,we won't stop talking to each other."

"Why?"

"I like to keep an update on ma child and I like to hear your voice. It keeps me warm."

(I might write a new book about this song, I'm thinking about it.)

"Um,OK, well get ya ass home now and we'll talk later."
--------
I hung up on him before he wants to hear more of my voice.

I turned to jimin and smiled warmly to him."ya know,we could still finish what we started if your still in the mood.

He looked at me and pouted."no. You was on the phone for too long and I got bored."

"Well, maybe we could make you unbored."
I smirked while rubbing my hands down his back and whispering in his ear seductively.

"NO, I'm not in the mood." I layed in bed and slipped my hands in my shorts rubbing my clit in circular motions. "Well,I guess I just have to please my self.

He turned towards me while I let out a soft moan." Ah Billie,your better than jimin and anybody else I slept with." I closed my eyes screaming my own name.

"YES,JUST LIKE THAT." I bucked my hips as I pushed a finger inside my hole and opened my eyes to see jimin's reaction.

I saw him struggling to stop himself from fucking me already.
"well,maybe something strong could help me." I said getting off the bed and walking towards this safe that I keep for kinky stuff, since I'm a kinky person.

I put the code in it and opened it grabbing my vibrator out and closing it. I walked toward the bed and slid my shorts off, leaving myself in ma panties.

I layed on the bed and pulled my thong string to the side. I put the vibrator on high and put on my clit.

"OOH YAASS,THIS FEELS SO G-GOOD." I screamed and pushed the vibrator deeper.
I looked at jimin and seen how flustered he was.

"MA-MA GAWD." I screamed loader.

Next thing I know, my eyes was rolling to the back of my head because jimin jumped on top of me and pushed the vibtator inside my hole.

"How do it feel now?" Jimin said smirking.

Bts Jungkook x Jimin ff pregnant by my step dadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara