hello

3 days later

----------

I woke up from that long ass nap i had and got discharged two day later, today i wanted to do something that i had been holding in for a while. I want to tell jungkook and mom that i love him,i know it's selfish of me but he loves me too.

I'm pretty sure jimin would be mad but i think i might ask him if he could still stay with me,due to my feelings for him,i don't think i want let him go yet,so staying in a relationship with him shouldn't be wrong right?

I walked out of the bathroom i was in and went downstairs where my mom (adopt mom) and jungkook plus jimin were. I wore some grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

My breast and stomach is huge so most of my clothes are tight on me, when i made it to the living room,they all stop they're small talk and smiled towards me,i smiled back and sat down next to jimin,putting my hand on his knee.

He put his arm around my waist and scooted closer. I sighed and started my journey.

--------

"so the reason i called all of here is because i have some news for all of you." i said looking at them,i watched how my mom and jungkook was distant from each other.  Is something going on with both of them.

"so before i tell you all the news, i want to ask mom and jungkook something." i said looking at them, they nodded and i proceeded. "why are you guys so distant from eachother?" i asked, they both glanced at each other and my mom started to speack.

"so,we decided that it was best for us to get a divorce." my mom said in one breath.  Tears started forming in my eyes,as these bad thoughts start coming in my head. I didn't know what to say at this moment.

I totally forgot what i wanted them here for, i got up and walked outside after getting my keys and got into my car, i drove off without looking back. I dodn't know where i was going but i certainly couldn't stay in there.

----------

Jimin pov

------------

Billie just stood up and walked out of the house. Do she think she's the blame for their divorce or does she not agree with it.
I haven't said anything yet but I been noticing some things about her that makes me think that she can't decide if she likes Jungkook or me.

She talks about him a lot and most of the times she does I notice how hard it is for her not to smile.

She then be looking guilty when she kisses me.
Like when we had a night to see selves and not her family or the guys, we were cuddling and kissing each other but she would look at me with this type of guilt in her eyes.

I just want her to open up to me and not keep secrets about how she feel. I want her to tell me that she doesn't like me and that she wants to be with Jungkook or tell me when she's ready to break up so we can stop planning the wedding.

She means so much to me and I don't want to lose her but seeing her happy will make me happy.(lowkey)

I went out of the house to my car and looked at her GPS map from her car. I started the car and followed the direction she went to.

I parked by the curb and got looking for billie, she was at the park nearby our house, I saw her car and went to go look for her. She was sitting on a bench by the playground.

I went and sat next to her and looked at the kiss with her. "Why is everything I do so wrong."
She asked with a shaky breath.

I took her hand in mine and said. "Everything you do is not bad, some things you did closed trouble but that doesn't mean any of it was your fault." i said squeezing her hand in reassurance.

"I'm in love with Jungkook and you jimin. That isn't right." She said crying a little. " I know, but we could find a resolution to this problem. " I said to her. "How?" She asked and I spoke what i thought was right.

"Marry me and date him."
---------------

I was on punishment for a little while and couldn't right, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
Hope you enjoy
I feel terrible😩😩 for not writing so please comment or dm me any request I could do for you.☺😉
I had to go back and revise the story, all of it didn't update.