oh..

Hello.✋✋. So I made a video on YouTube a while ago of dead leaves, but it's in picture version and thought maybe you guys would want to watch it. Please enjoy.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpPTP6jqJtuh3tw4jZ2QtFg
_________

She had this look on her face that I couldn't read. It was silent and she didn't move nor looked at me.

I was nervous as hell. My palms was sweating and this thick kind of substance was stuck in my throat where I couldn't breath.

I tend to have anxiety attacks when I'm nervous and I felt it coming. I tried breathing but I couldn't fill air in my lungs, the feeling of my throat tightening was hurting me a lot.

Warm tears rolled out of my eyes onto my cheeks as I took hold of her arm that was in front of me. I looked into her eyes before crying out a quiet ' help me ' then I started seeing black dots as white liquid mixed with blood started coming out of my mouth.

I tried sitting up but then everything went pitch black, all I could hear was the sound of her screaming my name and the sound of a car pressing on its brakes really hard, then I was unconscious.
-------
Third person
----+---

As yoo-jung was crying while calling billies name and trying to get help she heard the sound of a car pull on its brake really loud.

She tried getting her phone out of her purse while she was still keeping billie leaning on her while she tried to called the ambulance. But then this guy that was unknown to her came running while calling billie name, making her confused but still in panic mode.

He picked billie up carefully and told yoo-jung to follow behind his car with billies car. After sitting billie carefully in the back seat laying her on her back and grabbing her keys from her overalls pocket and throwing them to yoo-jung, who cought them and hurried to billies car and speeding behind him.
----
They both made it to the hospital with a couple of police behind them for road safety then the guy who was still unknown to yoo-jung went to the back seat picking billie up bridal style and running into the hospital, her unknown mother to him behind him too.

He called out for nurses and doctors, and they all came running in with all the emergency  equipment, they had a hospital rolling bed with the side bars down to lay her on.

After he laid her on the bed,the doctor's and nurses put a air mask on her and started rushing to the back, for the check ups.
--------
Three hours later
--------
This unknown man to yoo-jung was on the phone a lot and crying silently to not disturb any of the other people on the waiting room.

He was going back and forth while talking and calling somebody else new very now and then while tears ran out of his eyes.

Yoo-jung was sitting there looking at him and trying to figure out who he was to billie to distract herself from crying about billie and the baby she just found out about.

She was irritated at the fact that he didn't even tell who he was before going to his phone or at least say his name so she wouldn't be so clueless.

But she had to keep reminding herself that he saved billie by bringing her here in the first place,but it didn't stop the confusion and curiosity she had for him.

She wanted to know who he was because she still didn't meet sooyeon's husband who is supposedly the father of her daughter's baby or any of Billie's real friends, so she wanted to know him.

He wasn't her husband so he had to be a good friend to billie with the state he was in.
He was tall and had this silver -greyish kind of hair that looked liked it was really soft.

He had a teenager slimly body,with long legs, It was a stunning view to watch, but for the age yoo-jung was she couldn't stare for too long before the perverting thoughts wanted to ease it's way in her mind.

She waited for the doctors to come and reassure her that billie was alright so she could cry happy tears instead sad ones.
--------
Sorry if its to short.
I really hope you like it.
Please subscribe to my youtube channel if you want.
I put the link at the top.
Bye.👋👋