A dream you cant forget

I couldn't believe it, I was finally here. I had an urge to jump and squeal but of course I won't. People will think I've gone mad. I felt all my problems be lifted, I mean all of that happened in America, I'm not there anymore. That nightmare really scared me for a second there, it was so realistic. The teacher called roll, gave us our 'preferred itinerary', gave us our room numbers and let us go off by ourselves. I grab Zayn and Asher's hands and grin as brightly as possible. "Okay boys it's time to follow me around all day." They shared a look then laughed and one of them mumbled something to himself but I was too excited to pay attention. "Okay I want to go to the louvre, then shopping, then the Eiffel Tower, of course because I'm basic" They nodded and we caught a taxi.

We got there, paid our dues then started exploring. First we seen 'The winged victory of Samothrace" which is 2,200 years old. Next we seen the legendary Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci had a new technique of his own called "sfumato" in which he layered coats of semi-transparent paint washes one on top of another to create a sense of three dimensions using light and dark, but other than that there are several different art critics that have argued for years about whether Mona Lisa is smiling or not. In my opinion she looks neutral, not happy nor sad. Next we seen The lady of Auxerre a curator found it in the Auxerre museum in 1907 but before then the arrival is mysterious.

We seen so many different paintings and sculptures and I'm glad I had the chance to go there. Next we went shopping in the galerie vivienne. There were so many different boutiques and shops to chose from, so you already know that took a couple of hours.

Next we headed to the Eiffel Tower, it's a little overrated. It's also nothing I get to see every day so of course we went and took basic couple pictures.

It's been a long day and I know we are supposed to go meet the teacher but I'm not feeling it. "Hey babe do you want to go take a nap? I'm so tired." I yawned out. Ash nodded his head and smirked at Zayn. "You want to have a threesome nap bud?" Zayn was definitely observing Ash to make sure he was kidding. "I think I'll pass on that honey, maybe tomorrow it can just be me and Ivy." He winked and I rolled my eyes and raised my eyebrows. "Now now boys, there's no need to get so passive aggressive I know you want each other." I laughed out and grabbed Ashers hand.   Zayn grunted and rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna find a hot chick, I need to get laid."  Ash fits bumped him and we walked towards the hotel.

         When we got there Ash got the key for his room from the desk and we headed to the room. "I'm so tired" I yawned. He kissed my forehead and headed to the bathroom. I heard the shower on for around fifteen minutes then finally he came out. He was just in his boxers, I slipped out of my jeans and grabbed his shirt and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and my teeth, moisturized and then took my bra off (God those things are awful.) I slid the shirt on and walked back into the room, I jumped onto the bed and crawled over him. He ran his hands up and down my legs, kissed my cheeks and lips then wrapped his arms around my waist and I put a leg around him. I drifted off to sleep and thought about the day to come. Darkness finally enclosed itself around me and I smiled contently.

* I see high ceilings, marble floors, beautiful paintings. I continue walking until I see a bar, with a strawberry daiquiri already waiting to be sipped on. When I get to the bar I see an envelope. The envelope reads "My dearest Ivanna,  it seems that your life has flipped around by this point. I know you feel empty. If you don't I'm not doing my job quite right. You don't deserve what you have love. I will stop at nothing until I break you.  But until then my dear have fun sipping your favorite frozen drink I know it's your favorite. Love, well you'll see soon enough" I sipped the drink and continued shaking, A letter like that would frighten any sane person. I walked down the halls my heels clicking my velvet dress rubbing against my legs. I walked up the stairs and found a rose. With a note that says "you're getting warmer"  I gulped. I don't even know how I got here. Where even am I? I opened the door and a figure appears.

My alarm clock wakes me up and I wake up breathing heavily. What the hell was that dream? Where is Asher?

——————————-
Sorry it took so long! -sav

Love you guys🖤🖤