Realization-changes

Hey it's me! I didn't think I'd have any time to update being in Miami and  I don't know but hey this Mercedes G wagon is pretty cozy so I can lay in the back and write but I want to give a shout-out to Unicorns207 for putting this in a pretty amazingly named reading list that really made me happy cause ya know it warms my heart that my book got past one hundred views! I'll be doing shout outs more so maybe I can get more comment action❤️
Pic of the Mercedes I've been in for 9 days and now another week.

Karli's p.o.v

  I looked at him  and my mouth opened and then closed. Do I always go after the sexual, attractive, reckless, idiots? To answer that, yes, I do. I'm done, I thought maybe I could change him but I can't. I got up and got ready. Ash screamed out "hey! Where you going baby?!!" I grunted and walked out. I got my phone from my pocket and called my foster mom. It kept going to voice mail. Well it is one a.m.. I started walking home because it is only like ten minutes away. I walked down the sidewalk and Boulevard of broken dreams came to mind so I started singing it so only I could hear it.

I walk this lonely road the only thing I have ever known where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone.

As I approached my home I seen the familiar brick house with baby blue roof and marble slaps placed down in front with a garden and my wagon up front. Why didn't I just drive to his house? I noticed my parents car wasn't home but as I walked onto the porch I noticed a silhouette I immediately freaked out because who wouldn't? I seen he was an officer and his eyes showed a deep sorrow as his hat was off he set it down. "Are you Karli Johnson ma'am?"  My eyes widened and I felt tears sliding down my cheeks slowly. "I-in-ind-d-indeed" I stuttered out. "There has been an accident."  I kept listening even though I had a churning feeling in my stomach.  "Your foster parents were driving back from the police station and a reckless driver collided head-on and flipped the car it caught fire but we had two pedestrians pull them out before it exploded, but.. But your mother had glass lodged into her temple and it went towards her brain.. Your foster father is brain dead in a comma. Ma'am I am very sorry for your loss and We will have too find you new.. That's all I heard I couldn't listen to this anymore. I fell down my body heaving as I tried breathing tears pouring down my face. 

My foster parents voices clouded my mind.   Oh honey just remember everything happens for a reason.  Karls never give up you have the 3 b's beauty, brains and booty. You are perfect. I'll always be here when no one else is.

I let out a frustrated scream "GET OUT OF MY HEAD! YOUR DEAD YOUR GONE I GET IT JUST GO AWAY!!" I held my knees up to my chest I sobbed and my mind went blank. 

An hour later

I woke up in an uncomfortable seat but I seen Ivanna next to me asleep holding my hand. I know this won't last long but I laid my head on her shoulder and fell asleep peacefully this time.
Ivannas p.o.v

Back at the garden with this mystery man I say swinging and laughing then I noticed his face and how it suddenly turned sad. "What's wrong whiskers?"  He hesitated but then started speaking his voice low "it should of been me. I should have watched out for him. He loved you so much he talked about you all the time and always talked about how amazing and beautiful you are." He sobbed " it should have been me." His hoodie covered his face. He put his head on my shoulder.

I sprung up and then remembered I had karli next to me because I was supporting her after a police officer escorted her here because she had a break down apparently the people we helped were her foster parents. Her golden hair all messed up and her eyes puffy and red and her lips were dry and cracked. I felt bad. I couldn't imagine anything like that happening to my parents.  My phone started ring with turn down for what "hello?" I whispered "hey honey" oh. " hey mom what do you need." She sighed "I suppose you seen Karli."  I paused. " yeah I did how do you know she's alive? You literally tortured me my whole sophomore year." I bit out. " I'll explain soon but I want you to know she will be living with us again."

Who's the mystery man?