Payback

ASH P.O.V

So..apparently my brothers 'in love' with Iva? Wow. Like why can he not find someone else? I really would hate to get into a gang war with my bro. Oh speak of the devil.

Jeremiah: Hey bro when you gonna be at gang meeting this is important, dont forget the twinkies.

Me: yeah, yeah, I am not sure you should be bossing your leader around aye mate?and ofc I got the twinkies.

Jeremiah: Aye bro, we chill, I know you wouldnt kill one of your best members ;)

Me: Not yet, dont make me change my mind. Cya

I walked down the store when I seen this fine looking blonde. When I say fine she had the body of Nicki Minaj. This chicks waist was at most 18 inches. Her 'backside' stuck out like two bubbles. Dont get me started on her "chest." It looked like she had plastic surgery.

She had on a white see-through crop top that showed off her flat belly. And obviously no bra.Just putting that out there. She had on camouflage booty shorts. and white sandals. Her green eyes were brought out by her wing eyeliner and dark mascara. Her lips were a natural pink, glossy color. Mm what I would do to taste those lips. I thought to myself. Her golden hair was layered in a 'V' and fell perfectly down her back. I can not take this anymore.

I slid behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. She did not seem to care too much since she pressed against me causing me to groan."So why don't you hop into my ride and head to my place." I seductively whispered into her ears. She wrapped one hand around my head and put her lips to my ear. "I came her to shop, let me get my things first, Sir." She emphasized sir as she purred out her sentence.

" She emphasized sir as she purred out her sentence

I waited patiently in my Audi, this chick. Im gonna make her scream even louder for this. She finally came and sat down in the passenger seat. "Whats your name?" She sat quietly for a while \. "My name?...It is..Karly Ja-.." her eyes widened must have realized something and she said " Karly Jay." I nodded.This chick is weird, but man she is hot.

As we drove up to the gates of my house I seen Chase holding Ivana's hand and she was allowing it and laughing! I have had it! I stopped the car causing a screeching noise and slammed my door marching up to Chase and punching him in the jaw. He stayed still for a second, then slammed his knuckles into my stomache. "GUYS, STOP RIGHT NOW!" Ivana's voice cut through our fight. I punched him once more. Karly came running out of the car and screamed "Asher Ryder! You can not just leave me in a car-.." She was cut off when she seen Ivana. Her face got pale and Ivana's did too. "you. this is not real." and Down Ivana went. There chase was to catch her of course. "i-Im sorr-" she padded around dizzily then fell back into my arms.

Ivana's P.O.V

She was dead. She was my bestfriend. My other half, peanut butter to my jelly .Then just like that she was gone.

*flashback*

We were fourteen. I was born two minutes earlier than she was. She was my twin.I cared about her so much it was not even funny. "Hey sis, can we go to Jake's party?" I asked whisper screaming. "I dont know ivory, Its Thursday and we have a test tomorrow, we cant just sneak out and party whenever we want, plus we need to study." I looked at her and dramatically fell on my bed and sighed."Come on pleaaaaassssseeeee? Don't be a chicken" She glared at me and said "whatever, but you are doing my chores for a week." We take an hour getting ready. My blonde hair curled and brushed to make golden waves, and I am wearing a mid-thigh black laced dress that creates a "V" neck and black stilettos. My make up is red lip stick, white eyeliner and a smoky eye.

She always looked like an angel and in a way I despised her for it. She wore a white silk dress that stopped mid thigh in the front and went to her knees in the back. The top was a sweet heart neckline that was laced. and she had on white sandals. Her lipstick was natural pink, glossed, and she had on mascara. Our blue eyes always stood out, mine were green and blue and hers were crystal blue. As we snuck out we called up our friend Kyle, Who was 16 and was totally smoking hot. He was there in 5 minutes. "Hey angel, and of course Ivy, where too now ladies?" I glared. "To Luke Smiths house." He knows where that is because everyone knew Luke, Everyone knew us. We were part of the "popular crowd." As we pulled up and parked Kyle told Karly he needed to talk to her. I slipped out and pulled my dress up a little. I seen Luke muscular form and went behind him and covered his eyes, "guess who." I whispered in his ear. "hmm..Ivy maybe?" He asked joking around. I playfully slapped him. e looked at me his brown eyes lit and a smirk on his face. "Ivy, Do you want to be punished?" He asked. "hmm, maybe." I placed my lips on his and pressed my body against his. He responded by gently biting my bottom lip and placed his hands at the small of my back. I sucked his top lip and ran my hand through his dirty blonde hair.

He pushed me against the wall and ran his hands up my thighs. Then it happened, I had a bad feeling, call it sisters instinct but right after I heard a scream that changed everything. I ran out and kept running through the woods, i couldnt find her*

End of flashback