Despair

Chases p.o.v
"Don't kill me! Please I love you, I love you so much please don't do this I'm sorry! What did I do?!" I wined and sobbed.

I woke up from the same dream I've been having for a month. It's pretty confusing because lately I've been so happy with karli, she's so beautiful and smart and she's just the most perfect person I've ever laid my eyes on. Today is our 9 month anniversary and she thought it'd be special for us to go to her parents lake house in the mountains, I'm not sure why but I thought it was a sweet gesture so ya know.. It'll probably be really romantic that's something else I never get tired of. It is nine in the morning and I'm meeting her down there at seven so that means I have fourteen hours to get my errands done. Ok probably just gonna make a check list so I don't forget!

    Chases sexy checklist! 
1.talk to Jason about the gang
2.get food
3.talk to ivy
4.talk to ash
5.get more food
6.buy 5 boxes of condoms
7. get more food
8.Get the cabin ready

Wow I have a busy day ahead of me!

I threw on some shorts and got my tank top then brushed my teeth and showered in cologne. I threw  my phone out and texted Jason." Meet me at the park asap!" He answered almost immediately. " Kay see u then bro".  As I walked out I realized what a great day it was going to be. I love Karli  and I can't wait too give her her my  present I've saved up for nine months. I looked at the 24 karrot ring and grinned.

As I got in my car and drove for five minutes I seen Jason in his car. "Aye mate what did you need?" Jason spoke quietly. "Well it's Karli and I's nine month anniversary so I won't be at the meeting tonight if ash isn't there your in charge of it Kay?" He nodded his head with a lopsided grin then saluted. "Aye aye capin won't let ya down!" I laughed and shook my head at his immaturity. I got in the car and waved bye then sped off

. I stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings and got a meal and swallowed it down in about ten minutes. "Mm that was delicious" I said aloud to myself. I started feeling uneasy not just about how much I ate but also because I have this off feeling and I want to talk to Ivy. I stopped by her house and knocked on the door. She opened the the door and as messy as her hair was, she looked stunning and I remembered why I ever had feelings for her, her porcelain skin, strawberry colored thick lips, crystal sea blue eyes and platinum hair.

          She waved her manicured nails in my face and wavered her voice "Chase hellooooo?" I snapped out of my daze."Oh, hello? I am sorry I just..just came to talk before I head off.." Her face brightened,"Oh  of course!" She lead the way to her living room and sat down."So what do you need to talk about?" I sat there wondering about whether I should talk to her about my dream or not. I sighed. "I think someone is out to get me. I keep having these dreams but I don't know who but I'm my dreams I am screaming and struggling and then they stab me in the back. Literally and metaphorically obviously."I roll my eyes and she lets out a shaky chuckle.

I could tell talking about death made her uncomfortable. She was my first love and I'd still to this day die for her if I had too. "Anyway, I came mostly not for the therapy session but mostly I don't know where our lives are going to take us but I just want you to know you are one of the greatest most kind hearted people I have ever met and yeah.."
I shyly state blushing and scratching the nape of my neck.She tucked a strand behind her ear, checks a ferocious red and whispered a quick thanks. I am not really sure why I came over since my girlfriend is Ivy's sister but I just have this weird feeling this might be the last time I see her crystal blue eyes. I got up from the couch and hugged her tightly holding back tears, and kissed her cheeks. "I am sorry we couldn't work out." I walked out slowly and let out a shaky breath. As soon as I shut the door I heard Ivy pressing her back to the door holding back sobs.