Sleep over

After mom said that I had to not freak out. I don't want her bringing strange guys into our house!  I just stood there a while looking at her asleep. I should probably let her stay her to say her goodbyes before the funeral. I'll probably try and be nice to her for a month or so because you know loosing family, blood related or not  it feels like your world just shatters knowing you can't feel their love and embrace them ever again. The worst part is if they left you on a bad note.

   I sighed and went to get chase and seen Jessica outside near his car and thought they were just talking until I came closer and then I noticed her hand and gasped and turned on my heel. I muffled a whimper with my hand. Stupid boys I hate them I hate him he's stupid idiot.  I seen Ash's number in my contacts and clicked call. Ring.... Ring....ring..... "UGH!!" Then I remembered I had Shawn's number.  Ring.."Hello?" He answered with a raspy voice. I tried holding my sobs back "Hey Shawn I was wondering if maybe you can give me a ride please? I hate too.." He cut me off. "Sure Iva where you at?" I looked around "I'm at crest wood hospital." I heard noise then he said "I'll be right there."

In less than two minutes he was there in his Convertible. "Hey beautiful, you are looking a little rough." I got in and buckled then lightly slapped his
head. "Okay okay Jesus! No more don't ruin my hair I spent two seconds styling!" He frowned playfully and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Seriously where too? If we don't get out of the way that ambulance will step on us." I laughed. "Well to my house I guess." He thought for a second. "OH I SEEN YOU OUTSIDE BEFORE! I was going to mini market and seen you playing with your dog, which by the way is so cute and fluffy!" I laughed and he started driving and by every moment that passed my eyelids were getting heavier." Hey Shawn what time is it?" He looked on his car radio. "It's 3:15 a.m" I gasped "WHAT IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THE TIME I OH MY!!" He laughed "Its okay Iva anything for a pretty lady." We got to my house and my face was beet red.

"Hey Shawn can you stay with me tonight? My parents aren't gonna be home for five days because they went on anther business trip. Please I just don't want to be alone." I practically begged. He nodded "of course I will." I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I gave him a quick tour. That's my room upstairs. The room to your left is my parents. Go straight and your in my kitchen then turn right and your in my living room, and the room to your right is the family bathroom but I have one in my room. I yawned. "Maybe we should get you to bed miss talkative." I rolled my eyes at him. We went upstairs and I changed in my bathroom into silky short shorts and a tank top and he was in his shorts without a shirt. "So you sleep in your bed and I will sleep on the floor ." He went to lay on the floor. "No my beds big enough for two if you want." I was getting really sleepy. I laid down and he did the same and was facing me. "I'm really glad you stayed, you are such a great guy and your so sweet to me-" he cut me off by pulling my body towards him and put his lips on mine and sparks blew up and I ended up on top of him while he had his hands placed on my butt still not ending it unless it was for air. After what felt like hours we stopped and I was breathing heavy on top of him. "Wow I should have shut you up like that a long time ago." "Oh don't ruin the moment." He chuckled "wouldn't dream of it." I got off of him and laid next to him facing the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist and and pulled me close then kissed my head. "Goodnight baby." I muttered goodnight while I was half asleep. Darkness came into view.

The morning (so like 11)
Ash's p.o.v

Dumb. Idea. Two words. Those two! Why did I think barging into her house with a cake would make her happy?! Because your a stupid idiot that will never amount to anything in life! Hey where's your sister no one knows about?! Oh she's dead! Who's fault is it?! Mine! And now guess what?! I'm talking to myself! I got back in my house and screamed my face turning red and as my anger built up I had to release it. I turned and punched anything in sight, flipping chairs, throwing tvs. Wanna know what happened?

             Oh I walked into Ivanna's house since she gave me a spare key and I didn't hear her so I set the cake on the table and went upstairs to find her. So I walked to her room and GUESS WHAT I GOT A GREAT VIEW OF? Her! And guess who I also seen! I seen Romeo! Wrapped up with my girl in bed! And he was shirtless. With her in tiny shorts and a tank top on his nekade chest! "So you guys have fun last night?" I made my voice very loud and they both jumped up. Ivanna's hair was all messy and everywhere here eyes were gleaming with green and grey. And she had her hand on his abs and back and her head was still on him. "What are ya doing here bro?" Romeo had the nerve to ask. She was still half asleep. And was leaning on him. fdduiddyggjkkxsaxfgybbk!!!!! That is my thoughts.  "Well I came here to talk to this pretty lady but hey I guess it can wait till tonight." I tested making my voice sound venomous.

         He narrowed his eyes and then SMIRKED! I'm gonna loose it. I'm going to loose it! "Well guess you will be talking to both of us since I'm spending three nights with this beautiful breathtaking woman." I seen stars I was so mad. I stormed out and smashed the cake.

That's why I'm punching things. You understand right? Forget this I'm going back to sleep.