Plans

Karlis P.o.v
It's been a week since I was supposed to move in. I finally packed up all my stuff into boxes. I already had my school forms filled in and I'm going to be transferred Tomorrow. As I packed all my stuff in the car, chase pulled up. Yes, I did kiss chase because I seen ivy with him. I got jealous, in my defense though I thought he was Ash. We aren't dating but he thinks I like him. No. No. I have plans to ruin the sweet guy. Now don't get me wrong, he's been nothing but sweet to me. Not to my father. My father owns the second best gang. Or shall I say owned. He was in a coma and well chase here thought it'd be an easy kill to go ahead and smother my father. The only reason I know it was him was because the nurse explained a description and it fit him. The last visitor your father had, was a boy about your age, handsome fellow. Brown hair,a tattoo and green eyes.

   So I came up with a master plan. Since I was now secretly leader of the Cobras I decided to kill the leader of the alphas. He is the leader. So I'll give him nine months to live. On our 9 month, I want to take him to a lake house, set it up romantically, sit with him outside and look at the lake, act in love and then stab him. I mean I've done this before. No biggie,  "Hey Chasey." I said softly. And hugged him.  "You need help?" I smirked. "Nope, just finished getting everything, now I'm gonna go ahead and drive to the house." I hopped in my car and blew a kiss  to chase. He just blushed and blew one back. This is all just a game.

As I started bringing boxes into the house I back tracked when I heard something. I slowly stood in front of a cracked door. I peeked inside and well there was my sister. Gettin' down and dirty. "CLOSE THE DOOR NEXT TIME PEOPLE JESUS!" I screamed. And ran up to my room snickering. Now I have a better plan. In 9 months, I'll kill off chase, "mourn" and have that hotty cheer me up. It's all just a matter of time.

  After an hour or two I got my room set up. So I went downstairs and the cute guy and Ivanna were eating dinner. "Where is our blood mother?" I spoke up. Ivanna took steady breaths. "Our mother is at work and will be home at nine and in case you did not know its seven." She said through gritted teeth. "Rawr to you too tiger. Geesh woman." I giggled. I got some Alfredo out of the pot and walked past Shawn and lightly traced his arm as I was walking to the seat next to him. He cleared his throat. "Ohh whoops my bad." I smirked. Well then. I ate my Pasta and knew that Ivanna was glaring at me for my clothes but hey it's home I should be able to wear what I want right? By the way I had on a crop top/ tank top and very very very small shorts. As I got up I swayed my hips and put my dishes in the sink. And then went up the stairs and laid on my bed. I heard the shower running so I went to see who wasn't showering and there the guy was sprawled onto her bed shirtless. 

"If your gonna be around here I need to at least know your name." I spoke up and startled him. He sighed. "Im Shawn. And not interested." He spoke roughly. Wow that hurt me so much. I laughed. "Oh but you will be." I muttered and walked away. I saw Ivanna coming out of the shower and seen our mother walk in. I giggled."Hey mom great to see you! Oh Ivy maybe you should tell her about that friend that's in your room." I suggested. I seen her face somehow get more pale. I'm not doing this because I don't like her. I love her. But she needs to know not to get around me, it's too dangerous.

I'm the same scared little girl I used to be on the inside, but you want to know what happened to that little girl?

She had a rude awakening. Finally realizing she will never be good enough. She finally realized that no matter how much love she showered people in wouldn't matter. Why? Because these days they don't care about love they care only about themselves and the thought of pleasure.

Pleasure shouldn't be a one night stand, or a man cheating on his wife/ or girlfriend or vice versa. It should be knowing you can go home to your loyal significant other.

I joined my stepfathers gang because I was assured I would get only the best. Best house, friends, clothes and safety. Safety is something everyone strives for, along with pleasure so I obviously agreed. He was right within days I was training. Training on when to open my mouth to speak and how to do it. Starting at 14 as an innocent nerd wasn't easy. But I was quickly taught I was special and if I emphasized my self I could use seduction as my weapon.

No. I know what your thinking. No, I didn't sleep with anyone that young. I just acted older and talked more experienced so I could distract the opposing gang.

I will seek revenge on the idiot that killed my father. He won't know what hit him or shall I say who stabbed him.

Too much? Probably. Psychotic? Oh yes. Definetely.

Till then <33