A little appearance

Finally its Saturday, I thought to myself as I opened a pack of pop tarts and toss them into the toaster. I stare at the toaster till it pops up. I sigh "IF YOU DO NOT HURRY UP AND COOK SO I  CAN EAT YOU!" I keep staring. and staring. and staring. I finally decide to use the little peanut I call my brain and look at the toaster timer. "WOW YOU FU-" I am cut off by my dog running around and knocking me down. "COME HERE YOU STUPID FUR BALL, MUTT, UGLY CRAP, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

                I scream angrily getting up chasing him and grabbing the broom. I run around the hardwood floor slipping and sliding. Then I am pulled out of my trance when I hear the door bell ring loudly. "WHO IS IT AND WHY ARE YOU INTERUPPTING MY POP TART TIME?!" As I swing the door I see a guy my age with a white tight shirt on, that outlines his six pack, and his vains in his arm bulging out. I close my mouth making sure im not drooling, by the time I see his face I feel like Im going to have a heart attack. Its Ash. Of course, Of freaking course,WHY ME??!! "Why you what? And why are you screaming baby girl?" HE smirks and I look away blushing. " yes you were thinking out loud psycho." He laughs.

                           After my face wasn't mimicking a tomato I asked "why are you even here anyway?" When I finally realized he didn't live around here. "Hm. well. you know that house right next to yours? The big brown and black paneled house that has 8 rooms and 4 bathrooms? Well it was for sale and now it's not, because we bought it." I looked at him with wide eyes then let out a groan."All you had to say is that you moved in next door dofus." I stare at him with a straight face and he winks so I shut the door in his face. "HEY! LET ME IN RIGHT NOW NERD!" I smirked "nope I prefer not sweet cheeks."

                       I made my way into my room and decided to read. I  made myself comfy in my giant fluffy blanket and turned my head lamp on. As I started flipping pages I decided  I wanted music. I slipped on my earphones. I felt a hand running trough my hair and massaging my neck. I groaned feeling my muscles relax, then I started flipping out and tried jumping out of my bed. Hence TRIED, Yeah no, it did not necessarily work out, my foot got stuck in my blanket and I twisted falling on the person. I closed my eyes.Opened them.closed.Opened, As I seen the person I realized It was Ash.

I looked at his beautiful Green glowing eyes (sorry I think they are  green if they are not, like,if I mentioned a different color, do not hate PLEASE AND THANK YOU.) He stayed there staring at me. I do not know what got into me but, My lips felt like they needed his lips on mine. my mouth hovered over his, then I wanted payback. I kissed his jaw, his cheek and right above his lips then jumped off."Soooo, tea anyone??" I smirked and he groaned

   As I skipped to my kitchen I felt like I was being followed, followed by an evil demonic presence that will only hurt instead of help some thing so evil I could grab a bag of chips and run and hide in a corner of a basement..OH YEAH THE DEVIL HIMSELF  IS OVER HAVING A CUP OF FREAKING TEA! So pretty much same thing If you ask me. As the kettle lets out an ear piercing scream, steam blows out of the top and I grab it and set it on the more cool eye of the stove. I set our two mugs out and put green tea bags inside them, then pour the boiling water inside each one, but as I got finished pouring the second I still had the handle pressed down and it started leaking all over my hand. The painful sensation clouded my mind and I screamed I am sure it sounded like bloody murder but I was in pain. Ash ran down " I thought she took the kettle off already took that stupid thing off the oven." He sighed to himself then finally realized I was there. "OH SH-SHIPS yup that was what I was saying..Did you know ships come in many shapes and sizes even colors!" He smiles with a lopsided grin.

   "oh right, Let me see your hand baby girl." He grabs my hand and I hiss and wince from the stinging pain. And the memories my mind added. Shut up! Don't you dare remember that! Not now do not do it You will break down right in front of him then he'll ask questions and that is never good especially for him of all people to know. Here I am being psycho arguing with myself when I already know I will have a flashback

I sat outside on my tire swing looking at the beautiful weeping willow, the way its limbs hung low, how the green vines are not as green as other trees. I am a weeping willow. I am alone, I keep my head hung low so my tears and red face do not cause more attention, girls my age are all so jumpy and fun and I am dull and depressing. Are these thoughts a thirteen year old should behaving? As I make my way up the beautiful green hill bees distract me as I hear buzzing. I wonder how they make that buzzing sound. why is the earth round?grass is so pretty.  I want to marry food.

As I made my way into the house I see my mother and father passed out on the floor.Must have had a good time.  As I make  my way upstairs I run hot water, our water temperature can get pretty high, so I do not turn the knob all the way. I close my eyes and hear shuffling downstairs. Maybe mom is awake I thought. I Stripped my clothes away and sat in the bath.( I do not  normally take baths but my head was killing me and I wanted to relax.) I lie there in the bath with my head against the wall. Suddenly I hear the metal rings on top of the shower slide, I open my eyes to see an angry mom.Wonderful. Her brown hair slinging back behind her shoulders as she yanks me out and her eyes glistening with anger. "w-what d-did I do?" I whimper as the coldness is engulfing my body. She looks at me and grabs my face " YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS WRONG 'SWEETHEART' she says putting emphasis on the word.

   "where have you been?!" I managed to grab a towel. "I was out on the hill admiring the grass and the trees." I reply calmly. Her face softens and she walks out but I notice a smirk. Since it was probably just my imagination I walk into my room and grab fluffy pajamas. I lay there thinking about the previous events. My mom overall is a good mom. As soon as she starts drinking though, she goes ballistic. As My eyes finally get heavy I feel a burning sensation all over my body. I scream so loud Canada hears it.I open my eyes and see my mom poured boiling hot water on me. " DO NOT EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN! YOU WERE PROBABLY OUT WITH SOME BOY!"

*End of flashback*

I open my eyes and see a very worried Ash in front of me. I notice I am shaking and hyperventilating.Oh god not again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHAH Im sorry beautiful readers its a cliffhanger . Ill start writing the next chapter asap! THANKS FOR READING!. LIKE-COMMENT-VOTE

BDAY COUNTDOWN- 15 dayssss