Dark times gone a little bit better

Pic of shawn at the top ❤️

RECAP-I sat outside on my tire swing looking at the beautiful weeping willow, the way its limbs hung low, how the green vines are not as green as other trees. I am a weeping willow. I am alone, I keep my head hung low so my tears and red face do not cause more attention, girls my age are all so jumpy and fun and I am dull and depressing. Are these thoughts a thirteen year old should behaving? As I make my way up the beautiful green hill bees distract me as I hear buzzing. I wonder how they make that buzzing sound. why is the earth round?grass is so pretty. I want to marry food.

As I made my way into the house I see my mother and father passed out on the floor.Must have had a good time. As I make my way upstairs I run hot water, our water temperature can get pretty high, so I do not turn the knob all the way. I close my eyes and hear shuffling downstairs. Maybe mom is awake I thought. I Stripped my clothes away and sat in the bath.( I do not normally take baths but my head was killing me and I wanted to relax.) I lie there in the bath with my head against the wall. Suddenly I hear the metal rings on top of the shower slide, I open my eyes to see an angry mom.Wonderful. Her brown hair slinging back behind her shoulders as she yanks me out and her eyes glistening with anger. "w-what d-did I do?" I whimper as the coldness is engulfing my body. She looks at me and grabs my face " YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS WRONG 'SWEETHEART' she says putting emphasis on the word.

"where have you been?!" I managed to grab a towel. "I was out on the hill admiring the grass and the trees." I reply calmly. Her face softens and she walks out but I notice a smirk. Since it was probably just my imagination I walk into my room and grab fluffy pajamas. I lay there thinking about the previous events. My mom overall is a good mom. As soon as she starts drinking though, she goes ballistic. As My eyes finally get heavy I feel a burning sensation all over my body. I scream so loud Canada hears it.I open my eyes and see my mom poured boiling hot water on me. " DO NOT EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN! YOU WERE PROBABLY OUT WITH SOME BOY!" 

AShS' P.o.v---

                    I came down stairs hoping to get a little scare out of Ivana, You know so I can see her cute litle lips gasp as her eyes twinkle, I hope that doesnt sound too weird or creepy but.. YA KNOW WHAT let me just rephrase. Hello Im Ash im pretty hot if i do say so myself. Hey do NOT scrunch your face up at my confidence! WOW im really off topic. I just wanted a little fun. But She spilled the boiling water on herself..Clumsy nerd I thought to myself but then she was curled up in a ball heaving, and sobbing. Odd behavior for getting burned. but she is pretty hot so I have to act like a true trusting gentleman to get over her. Maybe if I have my ways with her I can finally stop thinking about her. Chase will be devastated but at this point I dont care.

           I patted her back and carried her up to her room then went and got her some skittles and fanta. (I have seen her eating this combination of food in class i dont stalk her.)  She was finally breathing steadily and i played her playlist lightly so it would soothe her and it did seem to calm her down.

"Thank you, You did not have to do all this, you could have just left." She whispered so quietly that if I was not right next to her I would not have even heard her. "Ivy it is no problem and I do not expect an explanation till you are ready baby girl." I whispered back my voice being oddly rough. She laid down and stared at the ceiling, I looked into her crystal blue eyes trying to figure out what someone could of done to affect her this much. Oh if i seen that person I would beat their face into a wall and break their neck then step on them till I heard every rib in their chest shatter. WOAH were did that come from?

Maybe I do need anger management.. nah I will just go to the gym more often. I sat next to her and ran my hands through her hair and tried to ignore that she flinched when I lightly grabbed her hair. I twisted the silky trail of golden blonde through my fingers and then started to braid her hair. She was so quiet I had to make sure she did not have a heart attack and die.. That would no be good.. her long lashes lay on her rosy cheeks and her breathing steady and normal. I sighed well so much for having my ways and getting her out of my mind. Maybe I should just find a bimbo from a party. -A/N Bimbo in my opinion) is a female who is an air head and throws themself at any male they see.-

I contemplated, should I leave her alone and risk her waking up and freaking out just so I do not think about her anymore?  Or should I lay her with her and risk her waking up screaming and kicking me off the bed saying stuff that does not make sense? Hmm why does this chick confuse me so much. because you are falling for her. NO I AM NOT SHUTUP STUPID MIND! STOP THINKING ABOUT "LOVE" AND TRY TO GET AT LEAST ALL C's ON MY REPORT CARD. WOW I am loosing it.

I went to stand up and just get a few breaths of fresh air, when all the sudden a warm soft hand lightly grabbed my arm and I heard an angelic voice "Ash please stay and sleep with me tonight." I warmly smiled at her and nodded. "okay  baby" keep the pervy thoughts for another time. I took off my shoes, pants and shirt and laid next to her she turned and lay her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

I felt complete. Maybe My mind is trying to tell me this can go somewhere, maybe she can be the one to be the light in your dark times. I guess we will just have to see.

IM VERY PROUD AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT!! SO.. will it be ash and Ivy

Chase and Ivana

or Iva and Shawn James (same girl different nicknames depending on person)

LIKE COMMENT FAVE CAUSE YOU GUYS LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU ;)