Awakening

Hey, its me! Sorry I haven't updated my summers been quite busy, ya know. A nap, then dinner, another nap well i hope you like this chapter and like and COMMENT! It makes me so happy when you do!
-love, savanna ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ivanna p.o.v
               I sat in thd garden on the swinging chair and gazed at the foggy mountains and green luxurious vines that slithered their way over trees.  The mystery guys'  deep voice sounded of rich chocolate and my arms tingled as he draped his arm over mine."Tell me love, when are you gonna realize neither of them will love you like I do."  He rubbed his thumb down my arm. " Do they give  you tingles with a simple  touch?" My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes were wide and I shook my head. He placed his lips on my hand and I felt on fire. I got the courage and spoke " why are you playing games? Why are you giving me mixed emotions, fighting guys I date, threatening people, sleeping with her." I grit my teeth and glare at the thought of her.  He started violently shaking me saying "wake up ivy, Ivy  just wake up jesus" 

           As I open my eyes its blurry and I cant open my eyes all the way. I seen chase in front of me with worried eyes and sweaty face. His chestnut hair tousled and his hands on my shoulders.  "Oh thank god you are awake."

I looked at him questionably. He took a breath and explained "We were walking to my car and you just fell so I carried you back and thought maybe you were just very tired so I buckled you up and started driving but,"  he looked nervous and scratched the back of his head. "I got really worried so I pulled over and tried getting you up. But yeah you are ok.."  He said looking at me with sad eyes. I wanted to question but all the sudden there was a sound of metal crashing and tires screeching and I hopped up and my gaze averted to the cars that were now smashed and one was flipped I looked over and seen chase sprint towards the flipped vehicle.

I ran towards them feeling light headed as I seen a couple ( in their mid thirties) upside down. "What are you doing just staring? Help me get them out of this before it catches fire!" I sprung into action and went to the passenger side there was a woman who looked familiar but I couldn't put a face to name I struggle to unbuckle her seat belt because it was locked. I finally did though.

Her fragile hands shaking as her face was pale. I grabbed her head and back and pulled her out and put her body on the ground. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911. A very feminine voice answered. "911 what's your emergency?" I looked for a street sign "There has been an accident. I was pulled over having a conversation with my boyfriend, I heard chase gasp. We were talking and we heard a loud noise we turned around and there was a car flipped and the other sped away.. " Her voice squeaked "mmk where is your address young lady?" "East wood creek boulevard 213" "We will be there shortly." That was not a lie , five minutes later men were in front of us asking multiple questions that I didn't know, Chase gave me a reassuring squeeze of our hands.

I smiled to myself and continued answering. After me and chase got done we drove away hand in hand and he looked at me and quickly pecked my cheek then quickly put his eyes on the road again.
----------------------------------------------
Karli p.o.v

I've been .. Entertaining.. Ash lately. He is pretty chill actually. He keeps me busy and keeps my mind off of any mistakes I've made. He looked at me with lust filled eyes after he got home and pushed me in the bed and pinned my arms while attacking my lips with his. His lips slid against mine moving perfectly before he grabbed me making me gasp and he plunged his tongue into my mouth. He reeked of alcohol. I pulled myself away from him. I went to look out the window and his car was banged up on the front headlights. "What happened? Where have you been?" He looked at me with a lopsided grin. And then frowned and I seen the sorrow buried inside his eyes. He slowly closed his eyes. "I got in a wreck."

DUN DUN DUN WELP IM GOING TO LEAVE IT THERE FOR NOW. I love you guys and im sorry i haven't updated. Like-comment-vote PLEASE COMMENT I LOVVEEE IT WHEN YOU DO COMMENT IT MAKES ME FEEL LOVED ❤️❤️❤️