foreign trips and frappes

Asher's p.o.v
One thing you should know about Ivanna, she is the most difficult and messy packer I've ever met in my entire life. Its literally been flying clothes for the past half hour. You would think she's the type to plan months ahead, have a schedule, and already be packed, nope. It's the night before and she is finally getting her stuff required for the trip. 

"Babe" no reply. "Baby" still no reply. I finally got up and threw her over my shoulder. "Know what since you're gonna ignore me you need to pay." I yell out. I throw her down on the bed and run my hands all over her stomach tickling her till she surrenders. "P-please Ash" I laugh and cuff my hand to my ear. "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you what'd you say" as I continue tickling her. "I give!" She yells out as she's trying to catch her breath. I smirk, "that's what I thought weakling" I say in a taunting manner.

Finally we laid down, my arms wrapped protectively around her waist. "Goodnight Ash" she murmurs before falling asleep, her eyelashes fluttering shut and grazing her cheeks. She's mine. All mine. "Goodnight perfect, sweet dreams." I whisper then kiss her cheek and fall off into the darkness and give into my exhaustion.

Ivannas' pov——————————————————————-
I wake up to my alarm clock screaming and birds singing. (Eminem reference..whoops.)
I feel a strong arm around my waist and I smile to myself, drowning in his scent. I look at his sleeping form and admire him. "Okay creep, lets get this show on the road." I blush a bright crimson red. "How-what-you-ughhhhhhh" I groan into my pillow. "Oh stop whining and grab an outfit kiddo, todays the day." He says sounding excited.

I walk into my closet and grab my high waisted red shorts and a black and white shirt that says "bonjour" and I put my all-black vans on. I tucked my shirt in and then walked into the bathroom and lightly curled the ends of my hair. Lastly, I did a cat eye and used a white and gray colored eyeshadow and red lipstick and mascara.

"Why did you take so long? You have a boyfriend. Me. So you don't need to impress french boys or I'm gonna punch them in their fucking, how do you say face in French?" I rolled the eyes. "You lay a hand on anyone and you definitely won't be touching me the whole trip."

"Plus, we're taking a lot of pictures and I need to look good." I say lightening the mood. He laughed to himself but still shut his mouth. He was dressed in ripped jeans and a white v neck with a pair of white Jordans on. His hair was quiffed and his blue eyes looked gorgeous. "Okay I'll grab your stuff, then we will meet everyone at the airport." So we did just that.

After what felt like hours (it was only 30 minutes) we arrived at the airport, we went through dreadful security checks and luggage checks then met our class at airplane B 132.

"Ah I see you two made it." My teacher spoke quietly to herself more than to us. Next thing I know I'm being tackled. "Easy there buddy she's my precious angel, you can't tackle her like your football buddies." Asher spoke jokingly. Zayn looked at me and in mock apology. "My bad babe." He said whilst grabbing my face and patting my head. I heard a smack and looked at Asher laughing to myself. (He smacked zayns' hand)  I coughed to cut the awkwardness a little, "So when are we boarding teach?"  I really didn't know, I lost my schedule as soon as I got it."

"We are gonna board in five minutes" my teacher spoke grimly. I don't no why she was so upset about it because we were riding in first class. Asher took my bags and his and brought them next to the teacher so it would be easier to load up the stuff that we were bringing on the plane. Zayn had been oddly quiet for the past few minutes so hopefully Asher hadn't hurt his feelings. These Were the longest five minutes I had ever endured. After the time is up we boarded the plane and since we are first class we got to pick our seating.

Me, Zayn and Asher all sat together and ordered our drinks and snacks. As we were sitting the flight attendant explained the safety vests and all other safety precautions that we were to take if the plane crashed which it most likely wouldn't. After at least 30 minutes of listening to the flight attendant and the pilot checking the engine we were finally ready to take off, I noticed Asher tense when the plane started getting above the ground and I squeezed his hand to reassure him that everything would be okay. It was an 11 hour plane ride so I decided to get comfy I leaned in to Asher and dozed off within the next 30 minutes of the ride.

Hours passed as I lay limply against Asher, in my twisted dreams made up of my imagination. Ash come on I told you chase isn't gonna come he's dead! "No, shut up" he kept muttering as he sat on Chases bed. Why is everything so confusing, why can't my biggest problem be worrying about prom dresses and stupid boyfriends? We heard footsteps and seen a hooded figure, my side stings with a burning pain and blood gushes out. I wake up out of breath and shaky. "Did you have a nightmare" Asher asks concerned. I nodded my head and he comforted me. The plane stops abruptly. "We're here!"