33.0

"How is he Dr. Kim?" Seungcheol asked.

They are back in Hansol's room and the doctor just finished giving the younger a check up. After what happened in Seungkwan's room, Seungcheol immediately called in Dr. Kim and now Seungcheol, along with some of the boys are waiting anxiously for the doctor's words.

Dr. Kim sighs.

"Hansol is gonna be fine but he won't be moving like he used to move just yet, he put too much pressure on his back and thighs therefore straining his muscles. He will be sore for a while so i will put him in bedrest for a day. I will also give you pain medications. But no worries, by tomorrow you will be fine." Dr. Kim finished. Seungcheol thanked him and then he went to stand on Hansol's bedside.

"What happened anyways? Why did you do to strain yourself so much?" Seungcheol lightly smack Hansol at the back of his head but his actions didn't go unnoticed and Dr. Kim gave him a warning look.

Seungcheol smiled apologetically.

"I didn't do anything hyung" Hansol answered with no emotions at all. Seungcheol frowned in concern.

"Hansol you know i don't like it when someone lies to me. Jeonghan told me that you were doing something and that you fell on the floor. Now, i'm gonna ask you again, what were you doing that made you strain yourself?"

"I was kneeling"

"Kneeling? For what reason Hansol?" Dr. Kim asked, walking to Hansol's other bedside.

"Yah! Hansol! Don't dare lie to me again" Seungcheol said. Hansol nodded at his hyung and sighed deeply.

"Hyung i remember now what happened the night of the accident........It was my fault......it was my fault........I-I......" Hansol started crying, shocking everyone in the room. Seungcheol immediately sat on the bed and hugs Hansol to his chest.

"Hansol, no one is blaming anyone for the accident. What happened was out of our control therefore no one is to be blamed." Jun said as he stood beside Seungcheol, softly ruffling Hansol's hair.

"Don't you think Seungkwan was being a bit insensitive? I mean.....Hansol already admitted his fault and even asked for forgiveness.....what more could he want? Hansol already kneeled until he was in pain. That kid is really a nuisance and dramaqueen........Ah" Wonwoo finished his rant, shaking his head with disappointment on his face. Seungcheol frowned at him and opened his mouth to speak when Dr. Kim beat him to it.

"Wonwoo don't say that. You are being unfair, they are both your friends right?"

Wonwoo nodded his head and Dr. Kim continued.

"Then you must also listen to Seungkwan's side, You should try to understand where Seungkwan was coming from, why he acted like that. That is how a true friend is.........fair and understanding. Are you listening to me Wonu?" The boy mentally rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless. But that wasn't enough for Dr. Kim.

"I didn't hear an answer Wonu"

"Yes Appa. I heard You"

Dr. Kim smiled and then turned to Seungcheol.

"Well i'll be out doing my rounds, just call me when you need anything. Wonwoo behave" Dr. Kim gave the boy a pointed look before smiling at the others. He left the room and the boys started teasing Wonwoo.

Suddenly Jun's phone rang.

"Hyung it's Jeonghan hyung calling" Jun said handing the phone to his hyung.

"Yoboseo?"

"Cheolie i've been trying to call you! Where is your phone?"

"Mianhae Hannie, the battery must've died already. Why? Do you need something?"