22.0

"Jun don't you dare go back inside the club!"

"The8 stop running around and get in the car!"

"Dino can't drive! He's not legal and he could get caught!"

"Seokmin you can't cross the road, you're drunk!"

"I'm *hiccup* not *hiccup* drunk"

"LalalalalaLililili Yabbay!"

"Hyung why do you have three heads? No now you have four! Oh wow! Hehehehe"

"Hansol that's my phone! Give it back!"

"Never! You have to catch me first!"

"Hansol no!"

"Seungkwan why are you still out here?  I told you to get Hansol inside the car ten minutes ago!"

"Get in the car!"

"NO!"

"Mingyu i said get on the bike!"

"I said No! I don't wanna go home yet!"

"Yah! Stop pinching my cheeks! I'm not one of your plushies!"

"But Jihoonie, you're so cute and squishy!"

Chaos.  That's the only word fitting to describe the boys at the moment. Time wasted away trying to get the drunk boys in the car, which is a very challenging task proven at the moment.

Jisoo was already exhausted but the chinese boys are not making things easy for him. Every time one of them gets settled down, the other would take that chance to ran and escape. The christian boy is so close to knocking the boys out, so close. And then there's Jeonghan arguing with Seungcheol on who is gonna drive the chinese boys' home seeing that the driver, Jun, is drunk af. At the midst of their argument, Seungcheol is also trying his best not to let a drunken Seokmin play on road, it was too dangerous with lots of cars passing.

The8 and Jun began singing songs they made on the spot, The8 even started dancing, more like wiggling and wobbling, almost bumping into a tipsy Hansol. The caucasian boy has been insisting that his Seungkwan hyung had grown three more heads, much to the older's annoyance. Annoying his hyung even more, Hansol snatches Seungkwan's phone and rans away with it. Seungkwan tries running after Hansol and he was lucky that Jisoo caught the caucasian boy, then the christian boy proceeded in scolding the two.

Just a few feet from them, Wonwoo was also having a difficulty with Mingyu. The taller refuses to ride the motorcycle, reasoning that he is scared to die because of Wonwoo's reckless driving. Which is not true, Mingyu will not die but he might get nauseated. If Mingyu looks like a child being scolded by his father, Jihoon feels like a child being babied by his mother. Soonyoung just won't stop pinching his cheeks and cooing at him. It was then obvious that Soonyoung had more drink than Jihoon.

A few minutes passed and things started to turn for the better. Jisoo had finally got to put The8 and Jun at the backseat of the car, Dino sitting in the passenger seat. The three of them immediately passed out, much to Jisoo's relief. Jeonghan and Seungcheol had stop arguing, they came to a decision that Jeonghan will drive Jun's car back to the dorm. Seokmin is also already passed out on the backseat of Jeonghan's car that Seungcheol will drive.

Hansol is now strapped in the passenger seat of Jisoo's car, he was fighting to stay awake even though his body wants the opposite. Jisoo had no choice but to let Seungkwan drive his car, it was not his best decision but he already decided beforehand that he will drive Seokmin's car. It's not that he doesn't trust Seungkwan because he does, it's just that the younger is not licensed to drive yet.

Leaving a car behind is not an option for the boys, they have to take it all back to their dorm. It's one of their dorm rules. Jisoo informs Seungcheol and Jeonghan this, the two are also reluctant but had no choice but to agree. Mingyu and Wonwoo had already left, they were actually the first ones to leave because Wonwoo was already tired, the main reason of his exhaustion is not their activities but handling Mingyu. The taller gave him a headache.

One by one they left. Jisoo drove away first because his passengers are already starting to whine and complain. Next was Jeonghan as he too was also already tired and wants rest. Seungcheol stayed put a little, he had to make sure Seungkwan really knows how to drive. When satisfied, he too left with Jisoo's car following behind him.

At first, they were driving down the road in one line but as the minutes passed, the other cars had speed off until they were no longer in sight. Seungkwan watched as Jeonghan's car zooms away until he couldn't any longer see it.

Admittedly, Seungkwan is scared.  Yes he knows how to drive but this was his first time to actually do it on an open road. If it were their neighbourhood then he would just fine but it's the f*cking highway. The main roads that he is on right now. Fear clouded his mind but he tries his best not to get affected by it. He has to concentrate and he has to drive safely.

Fifteen minutes into the drive, Seungkwan is starting not to recognize the surroundings. Nothing on the road was familiar to him which only meant one thing, He is Lost. Cursing in his mind, he removes his eyes from the road and tries to operate the gps.

"Hyungggg are we home yettt?" Hansol suddenly said, startling Seungkwan. The caucasian boy sits up properly and looks out the window. He frowns when he noticed that they were nowhere near the streets of the dorm.

"You lost us!?" Hansol abruptly scolds Seungkwan. Panic rising within him.

"Aish Keep quiet, i'm trying to find our way home" Seungkwan replied, not even looking at Hansol's direction. The causasian huffs in annoyance, he was starting to sober up.

"That's very careless of you Seungkwan. Why are you even driving? You're only gonna get us caught." Hansol argued but Seungkwan was not in the mood. He was busy driving while trying to make the gps work but no matter what he does, It just doesn't work. It was broken.

Seungkwan groans in annoyance, he was driving aimlessly now. He doesn't have any clue where to go. That's when the idea of calling Seungcheol came to his mind. He removes one hand from the steering wheel to take his phone from his pocket but frowned when he felt his pocket empty. He then remembered that Hansol took it awhile ago.

"Hansol my phone. Give it back now" Seungkwan commanded but did Hansol complied? No. Instead he just continued blaming the older.

"This is all your fault that we are lost! I should've just stayed with Jisoo hyung since he is MORE responsible and reliable than you will be. You're so greedy, you know that? You want to be good with everything like what the hell!? You can't be good at everything! So Accept that fact! Fat freak!"

Seungkwan is not sure if it was the influence of the alcohol or it's really Hansol talking but whatever it is, those words stab him in the heart. Not wanting to worsen the situation, Seungkwan stayed silent while Hansol continues to derogate him.

"I never really wanted to be your friend. You are too much obnoxious and irritating!"

"No wonder Jeonghan hates you"

"The boys thinks your too annoying to be with, make sense why they rarely hang out with you."

"No one in the group likes you"

Seungkwan still didn't retaliate, he remained silent and continues to ignore Hansol, but that didn't stop the little tears to fall down from Seungkwan's eyes. It was too much, Hansol's words was too much.

Tears clouded Seungkwan's vision and he didn't make any move to wipe it off. He was starting to pay less and less attention on the road. His grip on the steering wheel loosened and his head hung low.

Hansol was shouting in the background but the loud noise of the heavy rain deafened Seungkwan. A loud honk was heard outside before Seungkwan felt the car swerving harshly. He looks up and was immediately blinded by a bright light. Hansol's screams was now clear.

"SEUNGKWAN! WATCH OUT!"