13.0

"So........now what?"

After the visitors had left, the boys had been in an awkward silence. None of them can really express their reactions or thoughts on what just happened, either they were too embarrassed to do it or is still in disbelief zone. Even the teacher just sat on her seat, she too is unsure of what to feel.

The Silence was almost defeaning and no one dares to break it until now.

Seokmin, being the happy-go-lucky kid that he is, immediately accepts the challenge with no second thoughts. He is actually excited for the challenge and he can't wait to work with the boys. He is the one who breaks the silence.

"Yeah what now? I mean are we gonna start planning or what?"

Jeonghan nudged Seungcheol by the shoulders and gestures his head towards the boys. The new appointed leader snaps out of his thoughts and nervously walks infront of the class.

"So i guess we have to start planning now. Okay uhm ah any ideas?"

Jeonghan could only cringe at how awkward Seungcheol sounded and not wanting for the older to be embarrassed any further, Jeonghan stands up from his seat and takes a stand beside Seungcheol.

"Okay boys. if you have any suggestions, say it now or forever hold your peace"

The moment Jeonghan finished his sentence, the boys began firing their own suggestions and/or inputs.

"Let's Dance!"

"No, I wanna Sing!"

"I don't know how to dance!"

"I can't sing!"

"I'd prefer dancing!"

"I prefer singing!"

"I prefer neither!"

"Dancing is easier!"

"No, Singing is way easier!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"SHUT IT!"

The boys immediately shuts up and finally silence blanketed the room again. In a good way.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan shared a look before turning their attention back to the boys. Jeonghan clears his throat before speaking.

"So those who are in favour of Singing, raise your hand please"

Jihoon and Jisoo raised their hands. Just the two of them.

"Okay, how about dancing? Who wants that?"

Four boys immediately raised their hands. Those were Soonyoung, The8, Dino and Jun. Yeah, Jun decided he'd rather dance than sing and of course Soonyoung would like dancing being the only one in class who loves dancing more than anything in the world.

"How about those who want to do both?"

Seokmin and Mingyu raised their hands. Seungcheol turns his attention to the boys who didn't choose a side.

"Wonwoo why didn't you choose?"

The emo boy rolled his eyes.

"I don't sing, I don't dance either"

Seungcheol sighs and shakes his head. He then turns to the next boy who did not also choose a side.

"Hansol what about you? Why didn't you choose?"