13.1

"Rapping? "

"Rapping is a rhythmic chanting often in unison of usually rhymed couplets to a musical accompani–"

"Bitch i know what rapping means. I was asking WHY"

Seungcheol groaned in annoyance. Seungkwan's attitude was really pushing him into an edge. He's so close to hitting the younger and the only thing stopping him are the presence of the other boys and the teacher.

"I like Jihoon's idea"

"Yeah me too"

"I mean it's still performing infront of an audience but then rapping is better than singing like dying walrus"

Hansol, as weird as it was, likes the idea of rapping. Although he doesn't really have any experience but still, rapping sounded much more better than singing. Wonwoo likes the idea too and admittedly Mingyu only agreed because of Wonwoo.

"What about you Seungcheol hyung? Are you okay with rapping instead?" Mingyu asked.

"I don't care really, as long as we can perform as a group then i'll be fine" Seungcheol answered. The boys nods their head in understanding.

"Okay now that we have established that. What song are we gonna perform?" Jeonghan asked.

"How about a cover song?" Seokmin suggested and Seungkwan shakes his head in distaste.

"The other acts will surely do that already. we need to stand out, not blend in." For the first time, Jeonghan and Seungkwan agrees with something.

"Well, any other ideas then?"

No one answered, the boys just exchange looks before shrugging their shoulders. Jeonghan mentally face palmed and then gives Seungcheol a look. The leader sighs and turns to Jihoon's direction.

"Jihoon you said in one of our games that you can compose songs, can you produce one for us?"

All eyes turned to Jihoon making him blush a little. He recomposes himself and then nods his head. The boys are very thrilled with that.

"I mean i could try but i can't do it by myself" Jihoon said.

"What do you mean?"

The small male sighs again.

"I will also need your help, ALL of you." When Jihoon said ALL, he gave the boys a look before subtly passing a glance to Jisoo's guitar that was just two seats infront of him.

The boys gulps in fear at Jihoon's indirect threat, no one really wants another accident and a broken nose. So all boys nodded their head, with much reluctance of course.

"What can we do to help?" Seungcheol asked and Jihoon smiled cutely.

"You can help me with the lyrics, you could even write your own lines or part for the song. That way we can save more time because the faster we write the lyrics, the faster i can make a music for it and then when it's done. Soonyoung will make the choreography for it and we will all practice together. That's it! We'll be ready for the first round"

As convincing as that sounded, Seungcheol still felt a little doubtful. What if they can't do any of those? What if they ran out of time? What if.....what if they fail.

"Boys we can do this! Let's work together and we will succeed. Let's show the council and the whole school how awesome our group is! We will fight! Fighting!" Seokmin said, his determination was as contagious as his smile.

That was enough to ease Seungcheol off his doubts. They can do this! They will make it in time! They will succeed!

"FIGHTING!!"