30.0

(The following day)

"You're going to be fine." Jeonghan said placing a comforting hand on the older's shoulder.

Seungcheol smiled and thanked Jeonghan. Still his friend's encouragement was not enough to ease him off of the nervousness he was feeling.

It was half past noon when they recieved another call from the school board. So the two older hyungs left the confines of the hospital and drove to school where they now seat outside the principal's office, waiting to be let in.

The office door opens and the secretary peeks her head out.

"Mr. Choi, they are ready for you now" she said. Jeonghan gave Seungcheol a reassuring smile before Seungcheol stands up and entered the room.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Choi. Have a seat"

Seungcheol takes a seat and he was admittedly feeling a bit intimidated as in the room also are the council rep, two school board member and of course, his teacher.

"Do you have any idea why we called you here?" The pricipal asked. Seungcheol shook his head no.

"Well you are here because we recieved a complaint and it is against you Mr. Choi, now tell me boy, is it true that you beat up a kid and sent him to the hospital?"

"No, that's not true." Seungcheol answered.

"The complainant is insistent of your involvement Mr. Choi and as a school board member, we can't ignore this case. We have to take actions" One of the Board member interjected. Seungcheol swallowed in fear.

"What actions are we talking about?" Ms. Gaeul steps forward looking concerned.

"Until the boy is proven innocent or guilty, we will have to suspend Mr. Choi. Two weeks in minimum." Seungcheol felt his heart drop, he couldn't believe what the principal had said.

"But sir! How about the Talent Show? Can the boy still join or will he have to pull out?"

The Talent show, Seungcheol hadn't thought of it until now. He was so caught up with the back to back accidents with the boys that he has forgotten about the talent show, the show where their challenge lies, where their future depends.

The principal released a big sigh before shaking his head.

"Since Seungcheol is gonna be suspended, we will have no choice but to......" The principal suddenly takes a sudden pause.

"To what?"

The school board members gave a nod to the principal and the principal then turned to Seungcheol with a sad look on his face.

"But to disqualify Seventeen from the show"

"Disqualify!?" Ms. Gaeul almost screamed. Her face painted with shock and disbelief.

Seungcheol couldn't take it anymore.

"Sir you can't do that! My group should not be involved, they did nothing wrong! They don't deserve this! If you really want to punish someone, That should be me, JUST ME, NOT THEM. Not them.....Not them" and the unexpected happend, Seungcheol stands up and kneeled infront of the board members.

"Please sir, Not Them" Seungcheol pleaded, his pride no longer matters as he cared more for his friends.

The board members exchanged looks, they have pity in their eyes and suddenly they nod their heads.

"We won't disqualify your friends then–" the board member was cut off by Seungcheol hugging and thanking them.

"But!" Seungcheol stops smiling and the board member continues.