21.0

"BAKSU! JJAK JJAK JJAK JJAK!"

Jun walks in between Seungkwan and Vernon, he playfully smirks at the crowd before doing his final pose. He claps his hands and ends the song with the last line.

"SU! JJAK JJAK JJAK JJAK!"

The boys holds their pose, panting heavily and their face covered in sweat. The crowd applauds and loudly cheered as the boys disperses from their pose. They stand in a one straight line and bowed 90° to the crowd and the judges.

As they ran towards their exit point, the applause never once faltered. It countinued to echo in the background until the boys are off the stage and into the backstage. Laughters filled the backstage area as the boys continued running until they reached the lounge where their teacher and the council man was waiting for them.

Ms. Gaeul didn't waste any second and tackled Seungcheol in a hug. Catching the latter off guard.

"Oh you boys are amazing!" Said the teacher as she pulls away from the hug but didn't move an inch away from Seungcheol.

"Thank you teacher" Jeonghan smiled at the teacher but Seungkwan noticed a bit of fakeness and bitterness on that smile.

"I think we should celebrate, my treat!" The council rep suggested getting the boys excited but Seungcheol only shakes his head.

"There's no need for that sir, we don't need to celebrate. What we do need is to rest" Seungcheol said earning whines from the boys.

"Don't be such a party pooper hyung, let's have fun for once"

"Yeah, let's relax and enjoy ourselves!"

"Please hyunggggggggg"

As much as Seungcheol wants to say no, with the three maknaes pouting cutely at him, He nods his head and gives in. The boys cheered loudly and started gathering their stuffs. The teacher watched the boys with fondness.

Jeonghan hands Seungcheol his bag and the older thanked him. they walk side by side, exiting the backstage with the boys already running ahead of them. Their laughters echoing in the empty hallway.

They reach the parking lot, the council rep gave the boys the address of the restaurant where they will eat dinner and went to their seperate vehicles.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan are riding together in Jeonghan's car, Soonyoung and Jihoon rode with the two older. Joshua took Seungkwan and Vernon with him on his car, Seokmin drove by himself, Mingyu rode with Wonwoo on the latter's motorcycle, Lastly, Dino and The8 rode in Jun's car.

The place was only a thirty minute drive so the boys didn't have any hard time getting there. They sat on a private and probably the biggest booth in the restaurant and ordered their food. As promised the council rep paid for everything.

They finished dinner but the boys didn't want to go back to the dorm just yet. With so much reluctancy, Seungcheol agreed to the boys' idea of going partying in a club. The boys, who are on the proper age, promised not to get drunk and instead supervise the boys who are underage. Seungcheol, being the oldest and the leader, doesn't want any of the boys to get in any sorts of trouble. So he himself decided to stay sober.

Only an hour into clubbing, half of the boys already broke their promise.

Jun was already drunk and managed to get The8 drunk too. At the moment the two chinese boys are dancing their hearts out on the dance floor. Seokmin had partaken in a drinking game with random people in the club and is now laughing his drunk a*se off. Hansol is not considerably drunk but he was not really on the right mind either and Seungkwan had no choice but to supervise him, seeing that the older hyungs are busy with something else.

Mingyu is also drunk and is giggling like a child while Wonwoo just sat there, watching the taller in amusement. A drunk Mingyu is a very cute Mingyu with his rosy cheeks and gummy smile. Wonwoo admittedly is enjoying himself. Soonyoung and Jihoon are nowhere in sight, Jeonghan had lost track of them.

Jeonghan has girls in every direction fawning over him. Some were even with no shame flirting with him but Jeonghan only ignored and shrugged them off. He was too busy watching Seungcheol to entertain the girls. Seungcheol just sat by the corner booth, his eyes following the boys under his supervision.

The three older hyungs decided to divide the supervising task among them. Seungcheol is gonna watch over Seungkwan,Hansol and Dino. Jeonghan has Soonyoung, Jihoon, Mingyu and Wonwoo under his supervision. Lastly, Jisoo takes charge of watching over The8, Jun and Seokmin. He is not really doing a great job at the moment.

Jeonghan pushed his way out of the crowd, leaving the girls, and walks to the booth where Seungcheol is at. He takes a seat but the leader did not even acknowledge his presence. Jeonghan pouted at that, he opened his mouth to whine when when Jisoo suddenly appears out of nowhere and sits loudly on the other side of Seungcheol.

"Where are they?" Seungcheol asked, his eyes never once leaving the maknae line. Seungkwan was currently trying to pull Hansol away from the dancefloor while Dino was having a dance battle with a stranger.

"The8 went to the bathroom, Jun is at the counter and I don't really know where Seokmin is. He kepts disappearing from my sight" Jisoo reported, his eyes still searching the crowd for the certain smile faced boy.

Seungcheol nodded.

"What about you Jeonghan, where are they?"

"I don't know and i haven't seen Soonyoung and Jihoon everywhere, Wonwoo is busy babysitting Mingyu."

Jeonghan scans the crowd again in hopes of seeing even the slightest sight of Soonyoung and Jihoon but found no luck, He however see Seungkwan dragging Hansol behind him by the ear as they walk towards them.

"Hyung can we go home now? Hansol is starting to do crzay weird things and i can't stop him" Seungkwan whined, he pushes Hansol on the seat beside Jeonghan and the younger immediately clung to Jeonghan.

"I'll go find the other boys and we'll go home" Jisoo stands up and left to where he saw Seokmin was.

"I'll help him"

Seungkwan followed Jisoo, leaving a whiny Hansol on Jeonghan's care.

"Hyunnnggggggg whyyyyy diddd Seungkwannniiiee leeeeeaaavvvvee" Hansol hiccups cutely, giggling like a kid. Jeonghan wonders how many drinks did Hansol had.

Hansol continues to whine and annoy Jeonghan while Jisoo was having hard time dragging Seokmin away from the bar. The8 and Jun had stop dancing is now making their way to their hyungs' table. Dino following behind them. Not far behind of the young ones, Wonwoo was also making his way to the table, practically dragging a pouting Mingyu with him.

"Hyung i'm tireddd, can we go now?"

"I wanna sleeppp alreadyyy"

"Let's go home now hyunggg"

Dino, The8 and Jun whined altogether. Dino makes his way to Jeonghan, detaching Hansol from the older before taking his place. Hansol whined in annoyance but didn't make any move. Wonwoo arrives at their table with Mingyu now attached to his back. The emo rolls his eyes and practically throws Mingyu on the seat beside Hansol. Mingyu landing on the seat with a loud grunt followed by a string of whining.

"Wonwoo really?" Seungcheol laughs, shaking his head. Wonwoo only huffs in annoyance and scans the crowd.

Jisoo is now making his way to their table with a super drunk Seokmin trailing behind him. By the looks of it, Jisoo looks like he's ready to kill someone. They reach the table and Jisoo grabs Seokmin by the collar and pushes him down in between Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"That's ten, three more and we're good to go"

"Make that twelve"

Soonyoung appears behind Wonwoo, startling the latter.

"Do that again and i'll kill you" Wonwoo threatened but Soonyoung only laughed at him.

"Who's gonna kill who?" Jihoon suddenly appears beside Wonwoo, once again startling the emo boy. Soonyoung laughed even harder while Jihoon just stood, looking like confused cute kid. Wonwoo glared at the two.

"Okay i think everyone is here, it's time to go"