The boys reads their papers in silence before Seungcheol looks up with a smile on his face. The boys looks up from their papers with amazement.

"Wow Jihoon, This is great! You're so amazing and very good at this! I can't wait to practice!"

Seokmin was smiling ear to ear as he stands up and pulls Jihoon into a hug. Jeonghan inwardly smirked when he noticed the scowl on Soonyoung's face. Seokmin pulls away from the hug and instead of going back to his seat, settles himself beside Jihoon. Much to Soonyoung's distaste.

"So it says here that i will do an intro, what kind of intro exactly?" Seungcheol asked as he reread the paper and noticed the details.

"You could shoutout the title of the song" Wonwoo suggested and Jihoon agrees with him.

"Okay I'll do that. Then Jisoo will sing his part followed by Soonyoung then Mingyu. The refrain will be sang by Seokmin and Seungkwan. Chorus is still blank. Second verse will be Me and Vernon rapping, then Jeonghan and Dino. Again the refrain but now with Jihoon and Seokmin. The rest is still blank"

"Damn Jihoon, you already have everything planned. Just how awesome are you!?" The boys hummed in agreement to Seokmin causing the smaller male to blush.

"I just took our vocal patterns from the first song we recorded and rearranged it in a way that i feel would sound good for the second song. That's why i got so far." Jihoon explained.

"So what else do you need? Other than lyrics for the chorus and the bridge" Jeonghan asked as he genuinely wants to contribute to the making of their song.

"Well..........i do need someone to sing a high note. A very high note for the bridge part" Jihoon answered, emphasizing the word very.

All eyes straightaway went to Seokmin and when the smiley boy noticed them staring, he immediately shakes his head no. Jeonghan pouted at that.

"Why not Seokmin? You already did it once, do it again" Jun interjected but Seokmin was already adamant, not willing to change his opinion at all.

"Correction. I only did a HIGH note. Jihoon wants someone to do a VERY HIGH note. There's a difference" Seokmin explained, proving his point to the boys.

"Can't you atleast try?"

"Nope, unless you want me to break my voice box"

Sighing in annoyance, Jihoon just shakes his head and turns to the boys for other ideas and/or suggestions. The boys immediately turned their attention to Seungkwan who was oblivious to his surroundings.

"What?"

"Seokmin can't do a very high note"

"And i should care because?"

Jeonghan mentally facepalmed himself for Seungkwan's stupidity. He was slightly tempted to smack the boy in the head, if it weren't for them seating from different couches, he would've had done it already.

"Bitch he wants you to sing the very high note" Jeonghan said and Seungkwan almost retaliated, if only he hadn't heard what Jeonghan said.

"You want me to do what now!?"

Seungcheol rolled his eyes, the level of annoyance he was feeling was too much. He rolled up his paper and smacks Seungkwan on the head with it, much to Jeonghan's delight.

"Ah! why did you do that!?" Seungkwan pouted as he rubs the part of his head where Seungcheol had hit him. Seungcheol ignored the boy and turns to Jihoon.

"Do you have a draft for the bridge?"

Jihoon nods and takes another sheet of paper from his folder. He hands it to Seungcheol who gives it to Seungkwan.

"Sing" Seungcheol gritted between his teeth. His tone meant serious business.

Seungkwan dramatically groans and complies with no more complains. (He was lowkey scared of the way Seungcheol is looking at him, he looked very intimidating).

He clears his throat and "sang" the lines for the bridge. When he finished, the boys have their eyes wide and their jaw dropped. Jeonghan sat there in disbelief and amazement combined.

"I know i sounded bad, i didn't know it was THAT bad" Seungkwan huffs and The boys looks at him in confusion.

"What do you mean you were bad? Bitch you were good" Jeonghan said and the boys are in shock. He said something positive to Seungkwan, that's a first.

"No i wasn't. I sounded like a dying walrus"

"No Seungkwan, that's not true. You were actually good."

"Very Good"

"Whatever" Seungkwan muttered under his breath. Clearly not convinced but not really complaining either.

"It's settled then. Seungkwan will do the very high note then Seokmin will do a high note afterwards. So i say let's finish the lyrics and then we could start practicing" Soonyoung said as he subtly inched closer to Jihoon, wrapping an arm around the smaller male.

"I will play the music again, that will help us think of lyrics better" Jihoon said, ignoring the almost no distance between him and Soonyoung. He pressed play on his Laptop and the music began again.

For the rest of the morning, the boys wrote their lyrics. Some of them sang their parts with the music then makes adjustmenst afterwards. The air was still awkward but the boys are trying their best to ignore it and just focus more on their work at hand.

Future first, Feelings Later.