Explanations (Wayo)

Start from the beginning

"P'Pha, touch me." I beg.

I'm too busy clutching onto the sheets to do it myself. He kisses me one last time before stopping his motion. I whimper a little bit and he smiles down at me. He places my legs over his shoulders and sits back on his knees.

He starts moving again, only this time one of his hands has my dick. Wow, he should get an A+++ for multitasking. As he pummels my ass he's stroking me aggressively. My brain is on overload with all of the sensation. My cock and my ass are being stimulated at the same time and all I can do is moan as light flashes before my eyes.

"Ahhhh." I whine.

My breath hitches as ropes of thick white cream shoot from my tip. Pulse after pulse as he squeezes it out. I can feel my body contract as I go through the best orgasm I've ever had. Of course P'Pha is responsible for most of my orgasms but still this is the best so far.

He's still thrusting into me but his pace has picked up. He's moving faster and harder, banging into me at an unreal pace. I swear it feels like he's so deep I can taste him.

He's gripping onto my thighs, digging his fingers into my flesh. His eyes are still tightly closed and a soft humming sound comes from his mouth with every forward motion.

I haven't relaxed my body yet, I'm still holding on for dear life as my head thrashes side to side. Sometimes I try to pull away from him because every movement is so intense but he won't let me. As soon as he feels me struggle his hold becomes stronger and he doesn't allow me to move.

My mind can't process how good my body is feeling. Whether he is steadily thrusting or pulling all the way only to slam into me powerfully it all sends shock waves throughout my being and overloading my brain.

I let go of the sheets and grab onto his arms, clutching at him. His breathing becomes ragged and he is starting to grunt. He bites his bottom lip so tightly I can see it piercing the skin. He squeezes his eyes tighter and slams into me a few more times before he stills. His body trembles slightly as he releases. His warmth floods into me and it sends a pique of pleasure to my brain.

He lets my legs drop then collapses onto me and struggles to regain control of his breathing. My breathing is labored as well. I reach up and run my fingers through his hair. He lifts his head and looks at me. I smile shyly at him having been ravaged and claimed by him.

"P'Pha, I love you." I say weakly.

He moves slowly until our lips meet. He kisses me. Not savagely or in a demanding way but sweetly, lovingly. He keeps caressing my head while kissing me tenderly. He hasn't made any effort to pull out yet and I can't bring myself to ask him. I love this feeling of him being on top of me and inside of me.

True to his word, he had me all night.

I wake up to light kisses. When I manage to open my eyes I'm greeted by the sweet smile of one Phana Kongthanin, my husband.

He places breakfast on my lap then scoots into bed with me.

"Eat. You need to refuel." He says.

I snort but start eating. He picks off the plate until I've finished eating then he eats. Silly man, why wait for me?

"I just have to know. How long have you known it was me?" I ask.

He chuckles softly then runs the back of his hand against my cheek.

"Even when my mind thought it wasn't you, my heart always knew it was you. Our first kiss. There's nobody that could make my heart race like you do. Not even a perfect replica could do that. Then you had quite a few slips didn't you?" He says laughing.