The Day the Disaster Ended (Michael)

Everything was white. I don't know where I am but last time I checked I was in my house. My friends around me exhausted and lost. I woke up in a bed. It was soft, fluffy. I looked over and saw Jeremy his head in his hands.

"J-Jer?" I asked slightly not daring to sit up. Jeremy perked up and looked over at Michael.

"M-Micha!" Jeremy got up and hugged me and I chuckled.

"I didn't know that you missed me that much." I smiled at him and he looked at me confused.

"Babe, we just saw each other. In the Squip's lair." I said slowly and Jeremy felt my forehead.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay? What's a Squip?" Jeremy asked softly and I shook my head.

"Don't you remember the Squip? He killed Rich and Zoe, Connor's sister."

"Baby, I saw Rich yesterday at school. Zoe is still alive too, did you dream while you were out?" Jeremy asked and held my hand in a soft hold.

"W-what? This is Squip, he brainwashed you!" I exclaimed and Jeremy looked at me worriedly.

"No baby, you were in a coma for thirteen days. You got in a car crash coming home from school. I was so worried and I thought you were dead." Jeremy started tearing and I literally felt everything rush over. I got in a car crash with a man who had been day drinking.

"N-No.. it felt so real.." I said and held my head in my hands. Jeremy shook his head and kissed mine.

"You probably dreamed while you were in the coma." Jeremy ran a hand through my hair and looked up at him.

"This is the Squip, isn't it?" I said angrily and pulled Jeremy's hand away. Jeremy shook his head and looked bewildered.

"There's no such thing as a Squip, Micha. You're safe, you're alive. Your mom came and dropped these off." Jeremy mentioned to the flowers that were in rainbow colors.

"I-I seriously was in a coma for thirteen days?" Jeremy nodded and I was so floored.

"Can I see everyone? I have one hell of a story to tell them."

A/N well ladies and gents that's the end. Sorry it took me so long to finish I just had trouble writing this chapter but now we're here. Sorry for a shit ending but I may or may not do a sequel I dunno but yeah

That's all folks👋🏼