Ten Days After The Disaster (Jeremy)

What did I do? I await hell. I let him take over me. My stomach lurches in fear. Rich is gone. "HEERE!" Fuck. Jake burst in the room. I await the feeling of pain through my face. "Jake! What the fuck?!" Michael bursts in after him. "YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD FUCKING EXPLANATION!" Jake pushed a paper to my face.

I'm sorry. Jeremy talked to me and I realized life didn't matter. Jake I love you. Goodbye. -Rich

Oh no.

"Jake! Stop yelling at him!" Jake looked at Michael with disgust.

"DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO RICH?!" Please don't fight.

"Yes we all did." Jake shoved the paper to Michael. Oh no.

"Jeremy what does this mean?" I sat there. I couldn't talk.

"It wasn't me!" I managed.

"BULLSHIT!" Jake screamed.

"It wasn't. I swear. It was-" I choked.

"It was-" I choked again.

'Jeremy,' a voice said in my head.

'Don't be naughty.' The Squip taunted.

"ANSWER HEERE!" I'm scared.

"I can't." Michael stared at me. His eyes confused and betrayed almost.

"Jeremy.." He said. Michael looked scared, sad, angry almost.

"YOU KILLED HIM! IT'S YOUR FAULT! WHAT DO YOU THINK TELLING YOUR FEELINGS TO PEOPLE BRING THEM UP OR DON'T AFFECT THEM?!" Jake was walking closer to me. I couldn't move.

"Jake tone down. Now." Michael growled.

"HOW?! HOW ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM AFTER HE KILLED THE ONLY ONE I LOVED?!" Jake was closing in on me. My breathing sped up.

"Same reason you're yelling at him. Defending yours." Jake turned on Michael. He ran and tackled Michael.

"STOP!" was the only thing I could say. Michael came out on top in the fight.

"I thought I warned you not to fuck with me." Michael threatened and took his foot off Jake's back. Jake walked out of the room and Michael looked at me; his lip bleeding.

"Jeremy. What was that?" I couldn't talk.

"Jeremy." Michael sat next to me.

"I can't. I can't say anything. But I can tell you this, it wasn't me." Michael rolled his eyes.

"What do you think, Rich wrote that on his note to fuck up your reputation? Jeremy why?" I was losing hope.

"Michael I swear it wasn't me! It was-" I choked on my words again.

"Who?" I couldn't speak. The Squip watching my every move. I can't speak.

"Who Jeremy who?!" I flinched. Michael never yelled at me.

"I can't tell you!" Michael stood up to leave and I got up from bed, my legs feeble. A quick movement and I was slammed against the wall.

"Don't lie to me!" I shook my head.

"Fine, don't tell me then." He stormed out of the room.

'Wait Michael come back.' My mind said.

"All alone again Heere?" The Squip appeared in front of me.

"You. YOU HURT ME AND MICHAEL AND JAKE! YOU KILLED RICH YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I felt my legs give out under me and fell to the ground in an array of pain.