Twelve Days After The Disaster (No POV)

Jeremy fell out of Christine arms in a mess of tears. Jake screamed in anger. The girls stood, scared. Evan was hugging Connor probably in a fit of tears. Jeremy tried to stand up and go to the doors but Christine raced after him.

"Jeremy stop. It's no use." Jake walked over to the doors and banged his fist against it.

"Damn you Mell!" He yelled.

"SHUT UP JAKE!" Jeremy screamed.

"YOU'RE ONE TO TALK HEERE! HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS GONNA RUN AWAY?!" Christine wanted so badly for this to stop. Jenna went over to her and wrapped her in a hug. Jeremy's body went completely limp.

'Jake's right. I didn't.' He was nothing without Michael.

"That's what I thought." Jake walked out of the room. You could hear silent sobs coming from him.

"Jeremy I-" Brooke tried by Chloe stopped her.

"Now isn't the time." She muttered. Christine was crying now and Jenna only hugged her tighter. Connor made his way over to Jeremy, Evan tagging behind.

"Hey Jeremy." Evan kneeled down next to him. Jeremy didn't make the effort to look up.

"It's okay. Michael he...he knows what he's doing." Connor stamped his foot. Evan looked up at him, startled.

"I pushed him. It was me, I pushed him too much." Evan stood up.

"No you didn't Connor. H-he chose to do this." Everyone had wandered out of the main room. Once it was just him, Connor, and Evan, Jeremy gripped Connor's shirt, standing up.

"You need to help me get him back please. No one else is going to help me. Please, I'll do anything, I just need you to help me." Evan had pulled Jeremy onto his shoulder, staggering because of his weight.

"Why should I help you?" Evan looked at Connor in an 'are you kidding me?' way.

"Because Michael was doing everything he could to find Evan a cure. I ruined that mission by being kidnapped. Please." Evan was pressing Connor on trying to get him to go.

"Please Murphy." Connor rolled his eyes.

"Fine. But, you have to stop Evan's sickness." Jeremy nodded.

"Oh, and don't tell anyone." Evan and Connor nodded.  Evan helped Jeremy back up to his room and laid him down in the bed.

"Stay in bed. I-It's the only way you c-can get better." Evan stuttered out and scuffed out the room.

"Oh Michael. Please be okay."

It had gotten dark so quickly, Michael didn't even realize it. The only shelter was a cold, abandoned store. He scuffled inside and hid himself away from the squipped. What he would do to be in bed next to Jeremy was uncanny. All he wanted was to be next to him right now, to hold his hand and apologize.

'But you can't.' The Squip said. Michael looked up at his pixelated form.

"You again? Piss off." The Squip chuckled.

'I've come to offer you a deal.' Michael scoffed.

"I'm not interested. You destroyed this world, what more could you want?" The Squip sat across from Michael.

'In order to destroy me, you have to destroy yourself. What if you don't have to?' Michael eyed him.

"What are you saying Squip?" The Squip stood back up.

'Give me your boyfriend and I'll spare your life.' Michael's thoughts went to how horrible that sounded.

"No! NO WAY! Jeremy is not going to be with the likes of you!" The Squip started to walk away.