Three Days After The Disaster (No POV)

A/N Trigger warning: Seizures, panic attacks, and death

Michael pulled Jeremy behind him.

"Madeline put the gun down." Christine stepped a little closer.

"WHAT DID I SAY?! STAY BACK!" Rich flinched at her sudden pull.

"We're all afraid. Trust me." Christine was trying so hard to reason.

"Stay back." The gun that was pointed to Rich's head was so threatening to everyone.

"Madeline. Put the gun down, and my boyfriend while you're at it." Jake stepped closer to Madeline and she shuffled back.

"No! You all. Get out. This is my refuge." Michael stepped up and Jeremy pulled on his arm, wanting so bad for Michael to stay out of it.

"We all are in this together, please don't make this more difficult." Jeremy stayed behind him.

"I want you all out!" Jenna walked right up to Madeline. Madeline pushed the gun more to Rich's temple. He flinched in pain. Their eyes met. You could feel the tension in the room.

"Put the bully down and drop your weapon. That wasn't a suggestion." Something in Madeline's eyes showed complete fear. The gun clattered on the floor, Michael ran, pulling out of Jeremy's grip and grabbed it. Rich scrambled over to Jake and hid in his arms.

"Thank you." Jenna walked into the next room. Jeremy could sense a small smile creeping onto her lips.

"Okay. You got me.." Madeline stood there, helpless.

"Madeline, why?" She looked up and sighed.

"Listen, I knew about this way before Mr. Marijuana did." Jeremy pulled at Michael's grasp, holding him back. 

"I took the Squip and he explained everything." Jake scoffed.

"And! You didn't think it'd be necessary to tell us?" She shook her head.

"No not really. Every man for himself." She pulled at the hem of her shirt.

"Besides none of you were my real friends." Chloe gasped and Brooke rolled her animated eyes.

"Madeline, I would do anything for you!" Chloe was being over dramatic and Brooke looked as though she'd seen enough.

"Well Micheal. You're the leader, what should we do?" Brooke asked.

"I don't know. Let's get her a room and let her out when I see fit." Madeline was lead off by Jake and Chloe, holding the gun to her back.

"Micha.." Michael turned around and saw a crying Jeremy.

"What's wrong Jer?" He sniffled.

"What have we come to? Madeline almost just killed Rich! We're so different and it's only been three days!" He was covering his eyes, as if embarrassed.

"Well Jer, this has taken a lot of things out of us." Jeremy didn't know what to say. Neither did Michael. After several seconds of silence.

"Hey, it'll be okay..I know it isn't now but I'm gonna find a way to stop this even if it means my death." Jeremy flinched at the word 'death'.

"I don't want you to die Micha." Michael looked at Jeremy. His eyes red and puffy. His face was stained with tears.

"I want to save you and the others. Jer, I promise I'll try to stay alive..only because I lo- care about you." Michael flinched.

'Shit.' Jeremy smiled. "I do too." He hugged Michael and walked off. Michael tried so hard to cover his blush. Christine was up in the tower again as normal. Michael called to her and she turned around.

"Christine? Were you friends with Madeline back when we were still in school?" Christine only shook her head. Michael cursed under his breath.

'Guess I have to talk to her.' Jake walked back into the main room. He handed Madeline's gun to Michael.

"We put Madeline in one of rooms at the very end of the hall. She'll be there for you to question or figure out what the Squip wanted." Michael nodded in thanks and walked away. He dreaded talking to Madeline and his heart ached to be with Jeremy.

'God Michael, you're a wimp, go tell Jeremy your feelings!' He brushed off the thought and headed to Madeline's room. The key sat on a hook, on the wall. Michael breathed a heavy sigh and stepped inside.

"Hey Mads." She looked up, her eyes went from his face to the gun and back up to his face.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want some information, like what the Squip said to you." Madeline turned away at that sentence.

"That's classified." Michael sighed.

"I know how it feels to have 'classified information', but it makes you feel better to get it out." Madeline shook her head.

"You don't understand, I can't." Michael sat there; stuck.

"You may feel like that.. I know I have. Madeline you can trust me, I promise I'll protect you, we just need to know what the Squip said." Madeline took a deep breath. She shook her head. Michael sighed again and thought of something.

"Here I'll tell you something classified in my book and then you can tell me you classified information." She nodded.

"I like Jeremy, I have since I met him and I'm scared to tell him. There now you." She heaved a breath.

"Well he said what you guys heard that he'd take the world all in one night. But, he knew what you guys had in mind. Hiding from him is impossible.. You can't hide forever. Michael you need to keep these people safe and away from him. Save everyone. He's coming for you. You need to keep everyone from him." Her eyes went blue.

"M-Michael please k-keep them safe." Madeline's breathing sped up and she had a seizure. The Squip took over her body.

"Protect your precious followers. Cause one by one they'll all disappear. Jeremy's my main target, thank you for your 'classified information' Micha." A cocky smile spread on Madeline's face.

"But now someone has got to die, how about this one?" The Squip disappeared and Madeline's body was left lifeless. Michael was in such shock, he cried and screamed,

"No!" He heard footsteps in the hall, Jeremy emerged at the door. His hands clasped over his mouth. Tears streamed down his pink cheeks.

'This is all my fault.' They took the body out back and buried it, keeping a close eye out for any invaders. They went back inside and grieved. Sniffles and such were spread across the entire warehouse. Michael had a mini panic attack which was quickly resolved by Jeremy. Michael went to his room and laid on his bed. He couldn't sleep nor could he even think. Jeremy's quiet knock snapped him out of his trance.

"Hey Micha I just wanted to ch-" Jeremy was cut off by Michael's lips on his. When he pulled away, his face was bright red.

"N-no homo?" Michael scratched the back of his head. Jeremy sat there bewildered, what had gotten into Michael?

"Y-yeah.." Jeremy couldn't speak.

lI'm sorry...I shouldn't have-"

"Do it again." Michael heard Jeremy say.

"What?" Jeremy's eyes welled with tears and grabbed Michael and pulled him in for another kiss.

A/N There's the gay you were all waiting for!!