Eight Days After The Disaster (Michael)

"No no no! NO!" I screamed.

"Jeremy." I whimpered and fell to my knees. Tears slipped from my eyes and my hands started bleeding from the glass stabbed into them.

"Michael?!" Christine? She turned the corner.

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL WE WERE WORRIED YOU WEREN'T COMING HOME! Where's Jeremy?!" I only cried harder.

"No! MICHAEL!" She fell beside me, earning her gashes in her knees.

"He took him?" I nodded. I couldn't speak, I couldn't think.

"Michael come on it's not safe out here." I had to basically be dragged back to headquarters, my head hung heavy.

"BROOKE!" The doors opened wide and I was dragged inside. I lay on the floor, almost lifeless.

"Mell!" Connor ran over to me. I shook my head making him stop and sigh.

"Jeremy?" Tears stained my cheeks and I cried more.

"I'll explain later Connor. Chloe help Michael." Chloe dragged me to my room and wrapped my hands and knees in gauze.

"I'm sorry Michael. I truly am." She walked out.

"Jeremy, I'm sorry." I muttered.

"I'm such an idiot! I should've made you stay here!" I covered my eyes. Fuck! My sobbing was louder than I thought and Evan walked in.

"Hey Michael." He sat on the edge of my bed.

"Hi Evan. Shouldn't you be with Connor?" He shrugged.

"I'm..I'm not always by his side." I tried to muster a smile. Not without Jeremy.

"I wanted to um check up on y-you." Evan barely said.

"Thanks Ev. I'm honestly just not alive without him, you know?" Evan nodded.

"It's f-feeling no one can get over. Connor left to um to look for supplies...I d-didn't smile till he got back." I sat up. This Hansen has levels.

"I just don't feel whole without him." Evan laid his hands on mine.

"Then what are you doing s-sitting on your ass? Go get him! You aren't whole w-without him? Get him b-back." He stood up and walked out.

'Where did that come from?' I thought to myself. He was right though. Why the hell am I sitting on my ass? I stood up, my muscles regained strength and I put on my battle clothes. I walked out and put on a brave face.

"Christine. I need to get Jeremy back." She stopped me.

"You can't go alone!" Christine said.

"Why not?" She rolled her eyes.

"You barely survived the last time!" Christine soon had everyone in the main room.

"I need a team willing to help get Jeremy back." Rich and Jake were the first to volunteer. Zoe offered to come which soon made Connor want to go too.

"Connor I want to go if you are." Evan complained.

"You can't go. You're sick baby." Christine stepped in.

"I'll go. Connor stay here with Evan. He needs you." Connor nodded and sat down. I felt suddenly respected. Everyone knew Jeremy meant the world to me so maybe that's why.

"You all ready?" Rich had equipped two knifes, Jake had the gun Madeline owned and Christine has a bow and arrows. I took a knife and a gun.

"Let's go." The doors creaked open and we all ran out. I knew exactly where to go and sprinted towards my house. The place I wanted to be my home for a longer time. The place I wanted Jeremy and I to play video games in till college. The place where my life began. The squipped moaned and groaned around us. Some of them said our names as we passed.