Five Days After The Disaster (Michael)

The floor was cold. His lips were warm. His words sent a love arrow through my heart. He kissed me without me going in for the move. I'm in love with him. Why hasn't this happened in the many years I've known him?

"My ship!" Christine squealed and ran up to us. Jeremy helped me up. My knees were weak and he noticed that. He held me up so I wouldn't fall again.

"You need to like sit down or something. You've gone weak." Rich walked into the room and smirked.

"With loooooove." He teased and walked to talk to Christine. I looked up at Jeremy.

"I thought you were straight?" I was so confused at that point.

"I mean how can I when you're such an amazing boy?" I blushed and meant it this time.

"GET A ROOM!" Rich said.

"MAYBE WE WILL!" Jeremy pulled me by the wrist. Oh god here come the scenarios. He just came out to me he couldn't seriously be thinking about.. no no. He was giggling the whole time he pulled me to the room. We went inside the room and he kissed me again.

"Sorry. I didn't want Rich invading on our moment." He admitted. I blushed super hard and my eyes had tears in them.

"Micha what's wrong?" I sighed.

"I'm overwhelmed." I said.

"Oh.. well sit down. You're obviously weak." I sat down and it felt really good.

"Maybe you should go to sleep for the night." Jeremy offered and so I did. He joined me three hours later and we fell asleep side by side. I was the one to wake up first and headed to the kitchen. Rubbing my eyes I saw Jenna sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey Jen." I sat next to her. She acknowledged my existence and waved. She seemed more happy this morning.

"You holding up?" She waved her hand meaning sorta.

"Yeah I agree.. Jeremy came out to me." She made a gesture of 'yes!' to herself and looked back attentive to me. I chuckled and stood up.

"Good catching up." She nodded and I hurried out to the main room. I climbed the ladder to the look out and looked out the peep. The world was worse from when I last saw it. The streets littered with mindless freaks and millions of buildings burning. There was a dark building over by where I used to live.

"Shit mom." I felt tears coming into my eyes. I rubbed them away.

"I'm gonna fix this." I reassured myself and headed back down the ladder. Christine had walked into the room while I was up on the lookout.

"Oh hiya Cap. What are you doing up?" I looked over at the digital clock, '9:57.'

"Oh didn't notice that." She giggled.

"You curious about what's going on?" She sighed.

"I've seen some twisted shit already. People have gone nuts. I saw buildings on fire and people screaming. Our houses have been destroyed and there was a place I saw West of us. It looked like a refuge but I could be wrong." Christine admitted.

"Well we can investigate it. We'd have to change clothing and look for a safe route there without getting caught.. but I don't want Jeremy knowing." Christine kinda gasped at that statement.

"Michael! He needs to know his.. technically boyfriend is going out!" I shook my head.

"You tell him you're out of the expedition." I snapped. She whimpered a bit and just nodded. I went to the room I found all the Mountain Dew Red in and found extra clothes too.