Day Of Disaster (No POV)

Trigger Warning: Panic Attacks

Michael woke up the next morning and it was early. He had stayed at Jeremy's that night, well he was forced to because Jeremy was worrying about him the night before. He was sitting up stiff.

"Michael lay back down." Jeremy insisted to an anxiety filled Michael.

"2-2:50.." Michael was stuttering out and Jeremy sat up.

"What? Michael are you okay?" Michael pushed Jeremy off and went to the clock. It was currently 11:58.

"2-2:50..," Michael kept saying. Jeremy stood up and picked Michael up. He put him back in Jeremy's bed and sighed.

"Michael go back to sleep. You're acting weird." Michael tried to sit back up but Jeremy pushed him back onto the bed.

"No, stay here." He kept his hand on Michael's chest.

"Breathe." How could he breathe? Something horrible was gonna happen at 2:50 and it'll be all his fault!

"I can't do anything about it." Michael thought aloud and Jeremy cocked his head.

"What are you talking about?" Michael's breathing got faster.

"This'll be all my fault and I can't do anything..' Jeremy noticed his breathing getting faster.

"Michael breathe..hey don't think just focus on me, you're okay.." Michael looked at Jeremy.

"It's not..it won't be..ever again." Michael wanted to disappear. Jeremy seemed so confused.

"Michael do you need to tell me something?" Michael shook his head. He stood up and grabbed his backpack.

"Michael you shouldn't be running around." Jeremy tried to stop Michael but it didn't work.

"Jeremy I'm sorry I didn't explain this earlier but, something bad is going to happen at 2:50 today and I need to protect you from it. Please just trust me and grab what you need." Michael grabbed Jeremy's backpack and handed it to him. Jeremy was floored. What the hell was this kid talking about? Michael was frantic now and grabbed all his Mountain Dew Red's from the closet and shoved them in the backpack. Jeremy didn't know what to put in his backpack, so he grabbed random crap and shoved it in. Michael was ready and grabbed Jeremy and skidded down the hall and down the stairs. Mr. Heere was watching TV.

"Michael my dad.." Jeremy whimpered and he stopped.

"Shit." Michael cussed. Jeremy kinda stared at his dad. His gut was full of guilt and wished he didn't have to do this.

"Let's go.." Michael only nodded and walked out the door. Jeremy's eyes filled with tears and followed Michael.

"Where do we stop first?" Jeremy asked.

"The closet kid's house." He walked down the sidewalk. He checked his watch.

'1:23'. It read.

"We need to hurry." They ran down the street and stopped by Jenna's house.

"Jenna grab what you need, we need to go and start a refuge." Michael was frantic.

"Michael what are you saying?" Jenna was confused.

"Please just trust me.." Jenna only nodded and ran up the stairs.

"Jeremy go to Jake's. Rich will probably be there with him." Jeremy walked away from Michael and headed to Rich and Jake's.

"Jake, Rich, trust me when I tell you this but we need to get out of here the world is in trouble.." Jake already looked like he knew and grabbed Rich and ran upstairs to grab their stuff. Jeremy turned around and saw Michael with Jenna and Christine.

"Hey Jer are Rich and Jake coming?" Jeremy was gonna respond but Jake beat him to it.

"Right here Mick." Rich had his combat boots on and a backpack.

"I hope this isn't a prank Mell." Rich looked at Michael suspiciously.

"It isn't."

'2:05'. Fuck.

"We need to get Brooke and Chloe." Michael started that way and everyone followed him. It was eerie silence the entire time they were walking. To Michael, minutes seemed like seconds.

"Knock knock open up!" Jeremy yelled and Brooke answered the door; Chloe behind her.

"Guys get what you need..we need to get out of here." Brooke looked confused.

"Jeremy what are you saying? We're fine.." She looked around the door. All their friends stood there, scared out of their wits.

"Okay.." Brooke pushed Chloe up the stairs. They came down a little later. They seemed as scared as everyone else.

'2:30' No. No. No. Michael's breath quickened. Jeremy grabbed Michael's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Hey breathe. No homo." Jer smiled and Michael's heart calmed. Almost twenty minutes past, they were at the place Michael wanted to put refuge in. It wasn't big but it was an abandoned warehouse. It was dusty and old but had places for storage and it had steel doors. The ceilings were tall but the rooms were small.

"Here. we're here." Michael had everyone take a bottle of Mountain Dew Red and drink the entire thing.

'2:50' Michael waited. Outside of the warehouse, ear deafening screams were heard.

"M-Micha." Jeremy started crying and fell on his knees. Brooke shook her head and Chloe held her close. Rich sighed and Jake's eyes filled with tears but he held them back. Christine was so bewildered that she couldn't do anything but stare at the wall. Jenna was having an anxiety attack in the corner. Michael's heart quickened and he fell and passed out cold. Hell he didn't care if he woke up or not. He didn't know what to do so he wanted to protect his friends and get out of there. Jeremy was sobbing and that just made him feel worse. He ruined this world, Michael couldn't stop it. Why is he blaming himself so much?

'See Michael, you couldn't do anything. Now you get to blame yourself for the rest of MY ruling days.' Michael heard the Squip's voice chuckling and it turned into maniacal laughing.

A/N i'm so sorry that this was so sad..it was the day of disaster it kinda had to be sad. I'll make the next one a little more light hearted. JustHannah06 i'm sorry😞