Four Days After The Disaster (Jeremy)

TRIGGER WARNING: PANIC ATTACK

I don't know what came over me but Michael's lips felt good on mine. I kinda always wanted to kiss him but when I pulled away after the second kiss, he looked embarrassed and bright red.

"Micha..." He tried walking out the door but I chased after him. I grabbed his arm from behind and he turned around.

"Michael. It's okay. I was the one to say to kiss me...please don't feel like this is your fault." Michael looked at me. His eyes filling with tears.

"Jeremy I don't feel like this is my fault. I feel like you dying is my fault." I was confused.

"Micha I'm not dead..." Michael grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"I know and thank god for that." I giggled.

"Micha I'm not gonna die I have you." He flinched at that statement but I only held him closer. Christine knocked on the door and walked in.

"Uh..oops did I walk in on something?" Michael turned more red and I shook my head.

"No you didn't. Actually the captain and I were just talking about Madeline.." I trailed off looking at Christine. Her eyes filled with heartbreak but she still managed to smile.

"Yeah...she was a good kid.." Michael looked down and I rubbed his back.

"Christine. I know you were friends with her. I'm sorry I couldn't save her." Michael spoke up. His eyes looked somber.

"It's alright Michael. You couldn't do anything...we all couldn't." Christine admitted. I wanted to cry. I wanted to maybe disappear. Maybe if I wasn't so curious about the Squip, I wouldn't have taken it and messed up all of my friends lives. Christine patted my hand as if she read my mind and walked out. Michael's eyes followed her as she walked out.

"Michael. Are you alright?" His face looked pale. Michael only nodded; he seemed scared or sick almost.

"Are you sure? Your skin is pale and your eyes.." His eyes were in shock and fear, as if he'd seen a ghost.

"The Squip." He started; his eyes only going into more horror.

"He said something to me.." He paused and seemed like he couldn't breathe.

"He said he's gonna kill us all one by one until no one is left." Michael violently turned and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"He said he's going to go after you first! I don't want you to die Jeremy!" His breathing quickened; the horrified look on his face disappeared and was replaced by sadness.

"Micha..I'll be okay. He can't hurt me here." I sighed, trying to smile.

"We have a whole supply of Mountain Dew Red. We have an excellent look out and one of the strongest football players I've ever met. We'll be okay." Michael nodded, as if reassured.

"You need to lie down. You've been through enough and literally have seen a ghost. Take a nap and breathe." He laid down and I turned off the light. Walking out of the room, Brooke and Chloe were whispering to each other.

"Hey. Guys what's up?" They quickly turned, noticing me.

"Oh hey Jeremy.. me and Chloe were just talking that's all. We'll be going bye!" They quickly hurried away.

"Okay then." I muttered, walking towards the kitchen. Rich was sitting in there, alone.

"Hey Rich." He looked up.

"Oh it's Michael's boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"What's up?" Rich didn't look like he wanted to talk.