31

it was and if time has stopped when i kissed him. it was the day that i worked hard for, the day when i get another taste of my drug, my poison. when i was with him, it was like hundreds of emotions ran through me and i didn't know what i really felt.

all of a sudden, yuta came in my mind. i could imagine his face if he saw this, i can imagine how he'll feel. i played with him and he knew, but it wouldn't change the moments we had together with the things we did, and the things we both said to each other. he knows all my plans, but of course, he'll never know spontaneous things that i decide to do.

but we can't change my one goal, i was desperate and now that i tasted him again, i'll never want to stop.

"so," taeyong breathed out after pulling away. "wouldn't your lover be mad?" he asked, cautiously as he didn't know what reaction yuta will display.

"just," i tried to reply, but i didn't know what to say so, i just did the first thing that came in my mind, i kissed him again.

the place we were in was very silent even though we heard the bell ring a few minutes ago. no one ever comes here and i guess even if they come, no one will ever try to stop or (as others will say it) defy him and now, me.

the next thing i knew, i heard footsteps—urgent ones— which made me quickly pull away and try to act normal, but the damage was done as the person already saw us. there he was, standing with a mad expression as he gripped his bag straps tightly, yuta did.

no one's pov

"dammit, taeyong! everything, every single thing... you take it away from me. can't you just- just this once, taeyong." he was gripping taeyong's collar as tears were forming in his eyes.

"i don't think that'll be possible."

he knew that haeun was getting what she needed and he didn't need to interfere because this was their goal, but there he was, letting his emotions get the best of him. there was another part of him though that was relieved that he knew, he's confirmed, that haeun was the only one that can get to him.

yuta pulled haeun away from taeyong and gripped her wrist tightly and tried to walk away. "you have to be careful though, taeyong because i believe she doesn't know everything she needs to know." 

taeyong's eyes suddenly gone wide as he heard what yuta said. he stood there, frozen. yuta pulled haeun away from were they were, from taeyong. at that point, after what he has done, it was clear that yuta has broken free from his shell,

and he wasn't afraid to defy lee taeyong anymore.