28

light pierced through the curtains on my window which made me put a hand on my eyes to shield it. funny, it was the first time my room lit up with sunlight since i was facing a brick wall. oh, it's not my room after all.

i slowly sat down on the bed and stretched for a bit. then, i noticed that there was a sticky note on my forehead which was funny, but a bit irritating as well. you're late it said. i didn't understand it at all for the first few seconds... until i got my phone and it said that it was a quarter past 9 am, i am late.

i grabbed my bag and brought out the uniform i packed the night before. it was a relief that yuta's parents never came in his room because it would be weird to see a girl and not their son. speaking about their son, i was even more irritated than the sticky note. he woke up on time yet never bothered waking me up and he'll get it from me.

i sighed as i went out of the bathroom, dressed in my uniform. my hair was a mess, but i forgot to bring a comb with me. i tried my best to tone it down, but it wasn't enough. i sighed once more as i sneakily went out of the door and ran to school. tardiness, it's something that i rarely got because i hated it, yet i'm here just because i wasn't woken up. he probably closed my alarm as well.

no one's pov

the nakamoto walked in the cafeteria after finishing a lecture that ended late. tons of people were hanging out with their friends even if it wasn't lunch and was just a simple break and he was going too.

"oh? where is noona?" mark asked after looking around for the girl.

"noona? what noona? where did you get permission to call her that?" yuta asked the younger. mark just sighed as he gave up and started to read his book again for an upcoming test.

"nakamoto yuta get your fucking ass here!"

"okay, shit," the boy cursed as he ran to the girl who entered the cafeteria.

"don't you know how many scoldings i got for being late? just because you didn't wake me up last night?" everyone in the cafeteria suddenly became quiet as haeun screamed at the boy.

"it's not my fault you slept so good, you looked like you needed it." the students then started to whisper about how things went when they slept.

"great, now they think we slept together," haeun whispered as he dragged yuta to their table.

"we did!"

"not like that, you idiot." haeun shouted in a whisper as she sat down beside ten. with the past week that they were together, she's been hanging out with yuta's friends as well so they are quite comfortable with each other.

"so, how was it?" ten asked.

"was what?"

"yuta."

"ten!"

suddenly, taeyong slammed his fists on the table as he stood up. "we aren't talking about things like that from now on." then, he started to walk away before haeun spoke up.

"why? sensitive with the many girls you did that with?" she asked which shocked the group, no one has ever talked to taeyong like that. that, in a way that it's mocking him. taeyong quickly walked away after that, more irritated than ever.

but, two, the two of them were enjoying every bit of it.