9

"jisung," i bent down and placed my head in my hand, "i think i just made a stupid mistake."

"what mistake, may i ask?" he asked while he bent down to tie his shoelace.

"taeyong." she finally said in defeat. he looked at me to see if i was joking or not. he got what it meant and he just needs to make sure what he's thinking is correct."taeyong is that mistake."

"d-do you mean he targetted...?" jisung looked at me in terror. i looked at him and analyzed him, he seems nervous and worried, that's weird. the boy acted strangely and it was pretty evident, i wouldn't want to be oblivious on a sudden change. that boy practically never gets nervous!

"are you okay, jisung?"

"i don't know. it just seems so terrible considering who he is, but i'm not the who's going to go out with him, and so i guess i'll just help you through it all." he gave a faint smile and gave a small but encouraging 'hwaiting' before he hugged me.

"oh, don't be so worried jisung! i'm not gonna die. you of all people know i can handle him," i said as i pat his back. i guess i wasn't thinking things through. i guessed that jisung and taeyong were close before but then they fell apart, but i guess i didn't know taeyong more than i thought. how bad was lee taeyong for jisung to be too worried?

i invited jisung over at my house since i knew his parents weren't usually home on weekends. weird, but they had their work around this time and jisung will probably be lonely. plus, dad's not here as he went on his business trip and won't be coming back till monday.

"wah noona, it's been so long," he said as he walked around looking at the picture frames like a kid in a candy store. he looked at each one of them while his smile got bigger. i liked seeing jisung like this and i like the fact that jisung has a knack of automatically calling me 'noona' once we get inside this house.

i followed him as he went through every single picture and even the furniture. it was fun to occasionally reminisce in all these things. it gave a feeling of nostalgia, the feeling of wanting to return to when everything wasn't a mess.

"oh? you didn't throw this, noona?" he asked as he pointed at the ripped but also taped picture in the corner of the room. he was smiling while waiting for my answer.

"of course, jisung." i answered him. "why would i throw the picture of my only sibling?"