2

i walked down the previously occupied hallways. people were continuously talking about the previous happenings and others were either disgusted or made fun of the pathetic girl who went home due to embarrassment.

i proceeded to the cafeteria to look for my friend. loud laughs and shouts were heard from the 'popular' table and the stares of the girls were, actually, scary.

"jisung-ah!" i shouted at the boy who was eating.

"why were you late?" he asked while cutting the meat he had for his lunch, that rich kid.

"i had to stay and watch the live movie... did you watch it too?" i looked at him.

"of course! i was eating popcorn that time," he exclaimed making me laugh and hit him playfully. "that hyu-"he stopped, coughed and continued. "taeyong is such an ass!"

"yah! he's your hyung, don't say that, jisung-ah" i lightly smacked his head, gosh this boy needs manners.

"he's not and he'll never be... again" he whispered the last part.

"what happened to you two that you distanced yourself from him?" 

"look" he pointed to their table. taeyong had a girl on his lap and their foreheads were connected as they looked at each other intently before taeyong made his move. 

and that shit was disgusting.

"he's a goddamned player, what do you expect me to do? follow him? nah."

"why do you even look at that? you're a kid! besides, you're a player as well" i playfully raised my eyebrows, looked at him and there's my cue, i ran away.

"yah! come back here!" he stood up and chased me around the cafeteria. as soon as he caught me, he wrapped his arms around me and he hit me playfully until the bell rung,

and i didn't know that everyone was staring at us, i mean literally everyone.