8

"— always want to win?" he said as he leaned on the door, forcing it to shut and locking it.

"taeyong, i'm tired and i just need you to leave please-"

"haeun, you know i won't do that until i get what i want right? because i always get what i want." he lowered his head so that he was directly in front of mine, but i was too tired to argue him right now.

"fine! what do you want?" i asked.

"a bet," he said, making me groan and even more frustrated as he was doing all this for a stupid bet.

"what kind of bet?"

"easy. go out with me and i swear you won't regret and end up craving for more. i bet," he pointed at the calendar. "you'd be that way once this ends."

"really? then fine! i'd do everything it takes for you to get out of here." i said while looking and him and he made a face that showed his disbelief of my move of agreeing with this stupid thing.

"don't worry haeun, i won't let you down." he bowed in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"what do i win if you lose?" i asked, getting interested with the thought of prizes.

"freedom. no more me, no more of my friends and silence of everything from your father." it was a pretty good deal, to be honest, but enduring being with him for at least a month is not pretty doable.

"and if i lose?"

"oh, it's just the opposite. this bet becomes permanent with a matching introduction to our parents"

"that's not fair taeyong!" i looked at him in disbelief. that was a big thing that he's asking from me. it comes with the fact that i've never been in a relationship before and going around the whole school while being in a relationship with a player isn't the best for my reputation either.

"fine, if that's the game you want to play then sure because if you're a player then play me all you want," i said as i heard the click of our front door, signaling that he was out and i'm free, for this night.