"Relax you don't have to be nervous Cat" I guess he heard me taking those deep breaths.

"Yeah that's easy for you to say" I said sighing. He grabbed my hand squeezing it slightly and pulled me towards what I assumed was the kitchen.

"Hey mama" he said letting go of my hand to go hug her.

"Hey baby boy" she said cheerfully. "And you must be Cat, nice to meet you sweet heart" I reached out my hand to shake hers only for her to turn it down and pull me into a hug.

"I don't do hand shakes hun" she said smiling.

"Oh" I said as we pulled away.

"Oh my manners, would you like something to drink? I'm just waiting for the chicken to be finished"

"No I'm fine thank you"

"Uh yeah a bottle of water" Tyrell said making me side eye him.

"Boy don't force the girl" she said hitting his shoulder.

"No it's fine, I need the hydration anyway" I said smiling politely at her.

"Don't let him scare you girl"

"Oh no he doesn't scare me, he knows that" I said looking over at him, he smirked and shook his head.

"So, I know your name but tell me about you" she said after she handed me the bottle of water which I proceeded to do, I didn't leave anything out since she already knew I was married but I didn't give away too much information.

In an hours time we were sitting at the table eating Risotto and Cajun seasoned chicken breasts with a garden salad on the side and a fresh glass of lemonade as the drink. After we sat and talked some more before we got ready to go.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom really quick then we can go" I nodded and stayed where I was sitting just as my phone rung I pulled it out and chuckled when I saw August calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey mama how's it going?"

"Fine, where are my babies, their not running wild are they?"

"Nah they all good, they just went to sleep"

"Oh your home?"

"Yeah, but I have to head to the studio I just wanted to give you a heads up"

"Okay well, we should be leaving soon, I'll see you later if your not at home when I get there"

"Alright I luh you" I chuckled and shook my head.

"I love you too big head" I hung up and when I looked up I found Ty's mom looking at me. "Yes?"

"Oh nothing... I was just wondering, how does your husband really feel about you being pregnant by my son?" I turned my head a little furrowing my eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I told you, he wasn't happy or okay with it at first and I don't know what really changed his mind on the whole thing but he did and we're making it work" 

Before she could respond Tyrell came downstairs and looked at me.

"Alright let's go ma, I'll talk to you later" he said giving her a hug, she nodded and returned the hug giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright be safe, and you young lady take care of yourself and my grand baby" she said pulling me into a hug, I gave a close lipped smile and returned her hug even though at this point I didn't want her touching me at all. I followed Ty to the car and got in pulling on my seat belt I guess he could tell something was wrong with me because after he pulled out of the driveway and got two blocks away, he pulled over and turned to me.