24. You are the one

Tom's POV:

The light faded and Tord was just laying there, uncousious. Edd was panicking, Matt was confused and I was really close to crying. I kept shaking him.

"Tord...wake up. Please..." I said. Suddenly his eyes begun to open. And his wings did too! But why? And what the hell was happening? Tord opened his eyes completly and looked at us. He smiled when he saw us.

"G-guys!" He said. He sounded really grateful that he could see us... "Tord! Oh my god! We were so worried!" Edd said and hugged him tightly. Tord chuckled and hugged him back.

When they pulled away, I spoke. "Tord, what happened to you?" He looked at me. His face lit up and he smiled so sweetly. He looked really happy. I mean, it does make me happy too, but what's up?

"Welp, the news are...I have...completed my mission!" He yelled. We all smiled at him. "But, you are still an angel?" I asked. He nodded.

"Well, the voice who was telling me what was I suppose to do was...Jon! And he helped me a lot. I told him that I wanted to stay like this and he did the same since he died. But he's a ghost now." He explained.

I looked down. "B-but you said that you don't want to stay like this, because you felt like you were not completly alive..." I said. I then felt a pair of two strong arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"I know, but I am getting used to it and besided..." He paused and looked at me in the eyes still smiling. "YOU are the one that helped me to complete my mission." He finished. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "The voice was giving me a hint. 'You want it, you know it, you will succeed.' And I found out it was you!" He answered. I was still a bit confused.

"R-really?" I just said. He nodded. "I do want you, I do know you and...now we are together! So I succeed.." He said with a smile. I blushed madly and smiled back at him. I hugged him back.

"I just can't be without you, Tom. And I don't care if I'm dead. You are the one who's making me feel alive again! And I love you...Tom." He said. I had tears in my 'eyes'. I sobbed in his shoulder. "T-thank you..." I said.

He then leaned in and kissed me. I started kissing back while I could feel Edd's and Matt's stare on us, but none of us really cared for that. It was our world afterall. Forever and ever...

Tord's POV:

We pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other. Small tears were falling down his face. I wiped them off.

"So guys, should we go home now?" Edd asked. We all looked at him. "Okay." I said and we stood up. Tom and I held hands as we were walking away. "Uhh, guys? Will this place just stay like this forever now?" Matt asked. We looked at him.

"No, after we leave, it will turn back to normal." I answered. Edd and Matt nodded and we started walking away. Tom looked at me every once in a while and he gave me smiles.

I felt free. Finally free and happy. Loved and in a great friendship. I just can't believe what happened in just two days. I loved it. I loved him.

We walked back to the town again and Edd looked at me. "Hey Tord?" He said. "Yeah?" I said. "What about...your army?" He said. I froze in place and my eyes widen. I looked at him. "W-what?" I said.

"S-sorry for asking! It's just that...who is the next red leader?" He asked. I calmed down a little. "Well, do you remember Paul and Patryck? My parents?" I asked. "Yeah." He said while nodding.

"They...were in my army. And I saw them before I died. I told them to lead the army. I hope they did.." I said and looked down. I remembered them again. They looked so upset when I was dying in front of them.

I sighed and felt some small tears form in my eyes. Everything went silent. We continued walkign to our house. Edd broke the silence when we got there.

"Well, don't you want to visit them sometimes?" He asked. I looked at him wide eyed. "Visit? They would freak out probably! And besides, how? There are lots of guards in the army base!" I said and looked at Edd like he was crazy.

" I know, but...I don't know! You can use magic, right? I'm pretty sure you can make yourself invisible or something like that!" He said. I relaxed a little and thought about it with my eyes closed. My arm started glowing, suprisingly.

I opened them again and smiled. "Hey, this just might work!" I said. Then I just saw Edd, Matt and Tom looking around.

"Umm, Tord? Where are you? It worked." Matt said. I chuckled to myself. I made my magic stop and the other smiled when they saw me. "You actually scared me there for a while." Tom said and took my hand.

I giggled while blushing a little and we finally walked into the house. We sat on the couch. I just took a deep breath and relaxed. I felt really good. I felt alive...thanks to Tom.

I then heard a 'meow' sound. It was Ringo! I don't remember him being here! I looked at Edd. He looked shocked and suprised. I picked Ringo up and handed him to Edd. He was just staring at him for a while.

Then tears started to fall down his face. He hugged the little kutten tightly. "Ringo! I thought you didn't survive!" Edd said.

Ringo meowed again in responce and Edd started petting him. Ringo purred with pleasure and Matt turned on the tv. We watched some random shows when I spaced out again.

'Visit my parents, huh...?'

Hello guys, It's me again! I just wanted to thank you (again) for the support with this book! You are incredible! And also, this story is still not over! Not yet! I'll try my best to think of another ideas for it.

I'll try to make it longer. Like 30 chapters or so. I know some of you really love this book. And I'm grateful for that. Welp that's all I gotta say and bye bye!