16. Magical like you

Tord's POV:

I woke up. It was still dark, but I could hear someone breathing. I then realized It was Tom. I blushed a little when I remembered yesterday. I then checked the time. It was 4 am. Wow.

I didn't feel tired anymore so I got out of the bed and quietly walked into the kitchen. I took a glass of water and decided to go for a walk.

I left the house and started walking. I remembered my dream. I was in that place again. It looked magical and beautiful. I felt...safe. I decided to go in the forest and find that place again. I somehow could remember where it is.

I was walking through the forest until I found what I've been searching for. It still looked beautiful. I was a bit upset that it didn't look like it was made out of magic, but I couldn't do anything about it.

I sat on the grass and closed my eyes listening to the calming sound of the waterfall. It calmed me down. I wanted to stay like that forever. In this calming silence...

Tom's POV:

I woke up and it was still dark outside. I was kinda suprised since I didn't have a nightmare. I wanted to cuddle to Tord... I looked next to me to see no Tord there.

I thought he was just in the kitchen taking a drink or something so I walke dinto the kitchen. He was not there. I started panicking. What if he went outside? For a...walk? Yeah, why not! I remember him telling us about some kind of special place from his dream.

I don't know why, but I just walked outside and headed to the forest. I didn't know if he was really there, but I had a feeling I will find him there. I will find him...

After a few minutes I got lost. I was panicking again. I then realized just panicking won't help me so I took a deep breath. I just chose a way and kept walking through the dark forest at around 4 am.

I didn't know where I was going, but I was sure that I'm going the right way. After a few minutes of walking through the trees, I heard water. Wait, water? What is water doing here? I decided to follow the sound.

I was right. I saw a waterfall. It was a beutiful place. There were a lot of trees, you could hear the water, then there was Tord... Wait a minute...

Tord was there sitting on the ground, his eyes closed looking relaxed. 'I found him! Is this the place he was talking about?' I thought and I walked closer. I was getting closer to Tord. I guess he heard my footsteps because he turned around and looked up at me.

"Umm, Tom? W-what are you doing here?" He asked and stood up. "I umm...woke up and you weren't there. I searched for you around the house, but didn't find anyone." I paused.

"So I decided to go to the forest, because you told us about the place in the forest and I just thought I would find you here..." I said. There was an awkward silence. "Tom! You could get lost!" Tord speaked.

"I-I know, but...I was worried too much to care..." I said and looked away, but I could still see the blush appear on his face which made me blush too.

"But you're right. It really looks beutiful here." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded. "Yeah. Even though, in my dreams it still looked more...magical..." He answered and sat back on the ground.

I sat next to him. "How did it look like?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Well, the leaves in the trees were silver, there were a lot of flowers here. They all looked beautiful. And the sky was... I know this might sound a bit weird, but It was white and yellow." He said and looked down smiling a bit.

I was watching him when I noticed something. His hand was...glowing... "Umm, Tord? Your hand..." I said. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "My hand? What's up wit-" He said and stared in shock on his right hand.

It started glowing even more as I backed away a bit. Tord looked shocked and terrified. The light was too bright that I had to cover my 'eyes'. Tord did the same.

I could see the light fading. I put my hand away and my jaw dropped. The place looked...different... The trees were silver, the water was even more crystal like, there were a lot of flowers and the sky...was white and yellow...

I looked over at Tord. He had the same expression on his face. He looked at me. "This...this is exactly how it looked like in my dreams!" Tord said and smiled.

 I smiled as well. "It looks so magical! You were right!" I said. We stood up and looked around. We discovered that there were some kind of invisible walls and behind them everything looked normal. We could normally walk through these walls.

After we were done exploring, we sat beside the waterfall. We looked in the water at our faces. Tord was making funny faces which made me giggle a bit.

"You know, when I was in reality from my dream and I came here, I was looking into the water as well. But I couldn't see only my reflection...you were there as well..." Tord said. I looked at him. "Really?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Well, maybe you could see the future!" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and we kept looking in the water. He looked cute...

It looked like he belonged here. The place looked magical... Magical like him... I looked over at him and smiled when I saw him with his eyes closed smoring softly.

'Magical like you...'