19. Dancing with the stars

Tord's POV:

It was 10 pm. Just one more hour. I was pretty excited. Since I had some time, I started thinking again. 'Tom said that he likes the pastel side of me. When I will turn back, I will wear more pastel colours to make him happy.' I thought.

'But on the other side, he wants me to stay like this so that we could fly again and stuff.' To be honest, if I could choose, will I change into a human again or will I stay like this...for Tom?

I really wanted him to be happy. Maybe if I could, I would stay like this. I kinda got used to it, I don't feel the pain and Tom wants me to be like this... I would stay like this...I really would.

And a few days earlier I found out that...I like Tom maybe more than just...a friend... I don't know, how he'll react on that, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me this way. But I just have to get it out.

'I will confess to him. Maybe tonight? Yes! We could fly in the sky for a bit and then we would go to that magical place again! And then...I will confess... Or maybe-NO! I HAVE to! I have to let him know...' I thought.

I looked at the time. '10:49!? Was I really spaced out that long?' I thought and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I brushed my hair for a bit and then I found my and Tom's flower crowns.

I took them and put my on. I looked in the mirror again and smiled. 'I hope Tom will like it.' I thought and walked out. I knocked on Tom's room.

"Tom, are you ready?" I asked him. I waited a few seconds before he opened the door, smkiling at me. "Ready." He said. "Not yet..." I said and put the flower crown on his head. He blushed a little. "Now you are." I said and smiled at him.

He chuckled still blushing and we walked out. It was a beautiful night. I glanced over at Tom to see him smiling. That made me really happy. "Ready to go up the sky?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yeah." He answered.

My wings started to grow and while that I thought to myself. 'Actually, yesterday I found out that I can do some...magic, right? Why not try and give him wings?' I thought while my wings were now fully transformated.

I closed my eyes and started thinking and imagining Tom and me flying in the sky both with wings. I smiled at the thought.

"Tord! Your arm! It's glowing again!" Tom said. I opened my eyes and looked at my arm. He was right. I looked at him. "It's okay, but I need you to stay still." I said. He raised and eyebrow and looked at me confused.

My arm was glowing even more. "What? To-" Be fore he could finish his tentense, I pointed with my glowing arm at him. "He looked stared and confused mixed with shock.

A blue light came from my arm and it was shooting it right atTom. "Tord! What is this!?" He yelled his 'eyes' wide opened. "It's okay, I promise! Just trust me!" I yelled back and closed my eyes again.

A light was now all around us making me blind. I couldn't see anything. At this point, I was more worried about Tom... "Tom! Tom, where are you!?" I yelled. "I'm rigght here, but my back hurts SO much!" He yelled back. 'Wings...'

The light faded a bit. It was still quite hard to see, but I didn't care. I searched for Tom. I found him sitting on his knees holding his hair. I then noticed something on his back... Wings!

I ran up to him and kneeled down beside him. I pulled him into a comfortning hug. He hugged back and tightened his grip. It really hurt him, didn't it? I felt bad, but I felt pain as well when my wings started to grow for the first time.

The light faded completly and Tom now had wings as well. He calmed down a little and looked up at me with tears in his 'eyes'.

"T-Tord? What did-did you do to m-me?" He stuttered. I felt really bad... "Look, I know the pain you were going through was really bad, but now just...look at your back..." I said. He looked at me confused and then glanced at his back.

He yelped in suprise. "W-wings?" He said. "Yeah. You told me that you always wanted to fly and I just...wanted to make that happen. I know it hurt a lot, but if we'll do it the next time, it won't hurt that bad." I said and pulled him close.

He calmed down and tried to stand up. I helped him. When we succeded, he looked at his wings. "How do you control those?" He asked me.

"I don't know, they just do whatever I want them to." I said. "Just try it." I told him with a smile. He closed his 'eyes' and suddenly his wings started flapping. He opened them again when he realized he wasn't touching the ground. He flyed up higher and looked down at me with a smile.

"Tord! I did it! I did it!" He yelled at me. I smiled back and flyed up as well. "Great job." I said. He looked so...happy.

Tom's POV:

I was so happy! So happy that I even forgot the pain from when my wings started to grow. Tord then reached a hand for me. I took it blushing a little and we both flyed in the sky, dancing with the stars.

To be honest, I...really liked Tord... I mean like more than just a friend... I was planning on confessing to him, but still not too sure. But I've made up my mind now. I will... Tonight.

'I know he probably doesn't feel the same, but I just can't hide it anymore... I have to tell him... I want him... I want him...to be mine...'