15. Confused

Tord's POV:

After a while of hugging we decided to watch a movie. We watched 'The Return Of The Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell'. A classic one. But I wasn't that interested in the movie.

I was thinking about the hint. 'You want it, you know it, you will succeed...' Those words kept reapiting in my head over and over again. But what was the answer? I got lost in my thoughts. "Tord, are you okay?" Tom suddenly asked me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm fine..." I said. I then realized the tv was off. 'Was I really THAT spaced out?' I thought. "Hey Tord, are you hungry? You haven't been eating for a while." Edd asked me from the kitchen. I realized that I actually was.

"Yeah." I simply answered. "Okay then, I'll make some waffles, sound good?" He said. "Okay." I answered and started thinking about the hint again.

After a few minutes Edd came with a plate with waffles. He handed it to me and smiled. I smiled back and thanked him. I started eating. They were good. Tom was still sitting next to me, but it took me a while to nitice that he was staring at me.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head and quickly looked away. I found it kinda cute... "N-nothing..." He said. I chuckled and continued eating.

It was around 14:00 and I was kinda bored. Thinking about the same thing over and over again was not good. I sighed and decided to take a short walk. I stood up and told Edd where I'm going. He nodded and I left the house.

I then saw...a forest. The dream came back to me as I remembered my safe place. I thought about it for a while before I walked in.

It was kinda big, but I still could remember the path to that place. I kept walking until I hearrd water. I stopped and followed the noise. I then saw a waterfall. My eyes widen. It looked exactly the same!

The leaves we not silver and the sky wasn't white and yellow, but it still ĺooked peaceful and safe. I sat down on the same place as in my dream and looked into the water at my reflection. The water was crystal like. I saw myself in the water, but then something hit me.

I wasn't there alone... I saw someone fimilar next to me. I gasped and looked up. Nobody was there. I was confused and looked into the water again. Nothing. I blinked and he appeared again.

Wait...that looks like...Tom! He was smiling. I looked next to me again to see no Tom there. 'Am I seeing things?' I thought to myself as I looked away from the water and sighed.
Why am I seeing him? He's not really here...

I was kinda upset that he's not here with me. I think he would love this place. I closed my eyes and imagined being here with him smiling at each other and holding hands. Ismiled at the thought and blushed a little.

I opened my eyes again and decided to think about the hint again. But I couldn't take Tom out of my head. 'You want it... I want Tom. You know it... I know Tom... You will succeed... No. He would never like me that way...! I thought.

I sighed and looked down. I really like Tom. No... I love him... I always did. But he will never like me back that way...and that's what's making me sad. I sighed as I slowly stood up and walked back home thinking about Tom the whole time.

Tom's POV:

I was on my phone bored out of my mind. I looked at the time. It was 18:03. I sighed and looked at my phone again. 'When will Tord come back?' I thought. I missed him...

It didn't take long and the door opened. Tord walked in and smiled. "I'm back." He said. I stood up. "Hey, where did you go?" I asked him. "Just a...place." He answered. I raised my eyebrow, but brushed it off.

"Okay then." I said. "Hey Tord!" Edd suddenly came. We looked at him. "Hey Edd, what's up?" Tord asked. "Just that, you told us about some kind of safe place and I want to know how did it look like. I don't know why, just curious." He answered.

Tord froze. I waved my hand in front of his face a fex times. "Hellooooooooo? Tord?" I said. He looked at me. "O-okay I'll tell you." He said. "I wantto hear it too!" Matt yelled.

We sat on the couch and waited for Tord to start talking. "Well, that's actually where I went a while ago. It looked different but same at the same time. But it was still beautiful." He started.

"The trees had silver leaves. You could see them shining from far away. There was even a waterfall with a crystal clean water. I know this might sound weird, but the sky was white and yellow. It looked magical. And there were a lot of flowers there. I felt safe back then." He said and looked at us.

"Wow, it must have been really nice." Edd said. "Yeah. If the place didn't catch on fire..." Tord said. "Hey, it's okay. It's not like something that beautiful would ever exist anyways." Edd said. "But it does Edd. My face!" Matt said.

We all chuckled and talked with each other. We then played some games, told some jokes. You know, that kind of friendly stuff. It was getting late and Edd and Matt decided to go to bed.

Tord yawned and said goodnight as well. I sighed and walked into my bedroom. I hopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. I don't know, why, but I just couldn't.

I then heard some footsteps coming towards my room. I looked at the door when It slowly opened. It was...Tord! He was shaking and looked scared. "Tord, what's wrong?" I asked him. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I'm scared... What if I will sleep for too long again, Tom? What if I will be stuck in that dream loop? What if-" He didn't even finish his sentense. He started sobbing.

I stood up and walked towards him. I pulled him into a hug. He hugged back. "Come on. If you're really that scared to go to sleep, will it help if you'll sleep with me tonight?" I asked him and smiled at him softly.

He looked at me and he smiled back. "That would be great." He said. I could see a blush appear on his face making me blush as well.

We walked to my bed again and we crawled in. We were looking in each other's eyes for a while before his eyes started to close. "Goodnight Tom." He said and closed his eyes completly. I blushed and wrapped my arm around him pulling him close.

He cuddled to my chest and smiled. "Goodnight Tord." I said and closed my 'eyes' as well. Before I fell asleep completly, I could hear him say a quiet 'thank you'.