23. Stay?

Tord's POV:

We were sitting in the grass and enjoyed the view on the special place. They kept saying about how beautiful it was. I just started to drown in my thoughts now.

'Now that I almost completed my mission, let's get her finished. So, I just have to realize it... But...realize what? I still have no idea what I did...' I thought when I felt something rest on my shoulder. I snapped out and looked at Tom.

He smiled at me making me smile as well. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close. We heard some weird noises coming from Edd and Matt. We looked at them. They both had smirks on their faces.

We both blushed. "U-umm..." I said. "Well? So it finally happened?" Matt asked. We looked at him confused. "What?"

"Oh...my...god! It really did!" He yelled. We were still confused. "We shipped you guys." Edd said still smirking. We both blushed even more. They both chuckled.

"W-well, okay. We are dating. So?" I said. "Well, to be honest, I ship YOU two as well." Tom said with a smirk. I did the same as Edd along with Matt started blushing madly. "U-umm..." Edd stuttered. Matt suddenly moved closer to Edd making him look at him.

"Umm, Matt? W-what are you doing?" Edd asked. Matt leaned in and kissed him. Me and Tom were just laughing as Edd was still shocked. But after a while he started kissing back. They pulled away blushing and smiling at each other.

"Oh, does this mean that you are together now?" I asked them with a smirk. They looked at me. "Welp Edd, if you want to be a thing, I'm not againts it." Matt said. "Then let's be a thing!" Edd said and hugged him. Matt hugged back.

Me and Tom chuckled and looked at each other in the eyes. I smiled at him and leaned in. Our lips met once again. We could hear Edd and Matt fangirling in the background, but we didn't care.

After a while we pulled away, we kept smiling. "Welp guys, congrats." Edd said. "Heh, thanks." Tom answered.

We decided to relax again and I started thinking again. 'The hint...the hint...the hint... You want it, you know it, you will succeed. I still have apsolutely no idea what it means... Why can't I just figure it out already!?' I thought.

I sighed and glanced at Tom whose head was still resting on my shoulder. I smiled. 'He's so cute... I want him...and I have him... And that makes me happy. I know him pretty well too and he knows me. Wait...'

My eyes widen. I was completly frozen in place. I even stopped breathing and it felt like the time has stopped. 'That's...it! Tom! Tom! I want him! I know him! And I succeeded! I am so happy! That's it! That's HIM!' I thought.

"Uhh, Tord? Are you okay..?" Edd asked. They all looked at me worried. But I was just...too lost. I suddenly stopped hearing. My vision blurred and I could feel that I hit the ground.

"TORD!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. But I still could recognise the voice...Tom...

Tom's POV:

Oh my god! He...he fainted? I think? What caused him that? Suddenly a bright light started surrounding us. I couldn't see very well. But I was just worried about Tord. "Tord! Tord!" I kept screaming.

It was no use. I never got an answer. He stayed silent. He just layed there, not moving, but still breathing. The light shot him in the chest and he all started glowing.

'What is going on..?'

Tord's POV:

I opened my eyes. Everything was white. It was silent. "Umm, hello?" I called out and carefully stood up. Nobody answered me.

Suddenly the white colour faded and I was guess where? On the top of the hill! Once again! I'm not so sure if I can be happy about this. "Hello? Are you here? What happened to me?" I called out again. This time, I got an answer.

"Congratulations, Tord. You completed the mission, good job." I heard the voice. But it was different this time... I actually heard it...behind me? I turned around and saw someone standing there.

"Uhh, hello?" "Hi Tord." The person answered me and started walking closer. "Uhh, who are you?" I asked. "I am the one that's been helping you Tord." He answered.

"Really? What is your name?" I asked. Then I could see the person much better now. It was... "It's me...Jon." Jon said. My eyes widen. "J-Jon? But, I thought I killed you!" I said tears forming in my eyes.

"You did." He answered. I started crying. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I yelled. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, It's okay. I forgive you." He said and smiled at me. I stopped crying and looked at him.

"W-what? You do?" I asked. He nodded. "Why did you help me? Even after what I've done to you?" I asked him. "Because I believe everyone deserves a second chance. And besides, I had to go through the same thing as you!" He said.

I stared at him confused. "I completed my mission as well. I am still a ghost, but I stayed with my friends, Mark and Eduardo." He answered. "Oh... So what am I doing here again?" I asked.

"You are here to choose. And I'm sure you already know what I mean." He said. I nodded. I looked down and started thinking.

'I...thing I'll stay as a guarding angel. Everything is much easier and Tom is happy. Edd and Matt are happy too. So that makes me happy. To see their smile.' I smiled at the thought and looked up at Jon again.

"I...will stay like this. My friends are happy and I am happy with this too." I said. Jon smiled at me and nodded. "You chose the same thing as me." He said. I smiled at him.

"Well, I guess it's time for you to go now. So, hope I will see you again and good luck!" He said and waved. Everything started to blurr. "Goodbye." I said.