5. Just like old times

Tord's POV:

"Thank you." He said when I handed him Tomee bear and smiled. I smiled back at him. We sat there in silence. "Umm, hey Tord." He said. "Yeah?" "What are you even doing here? I mean like in my room and in my bed..." He said. I blushed.

"Umm... Well after the movie you guys fell asleep. Edd and Matt were cuddled to each other so I let them be. I took you here into your room, but when I was about to leave, you wanted me to stay. So, I stayed..." I answered his question.

He blushed as well. "U-umm..." He looked down. "Sorry about that..." He said. "Hey, It's alright Tom. But I can leave if you want to." I said. "No!" He yelled. "Stay..." He said in a queter tone. I chuckled and crawled back in bed with him.

We were looking in each other's eyes. Even though his 'eyes' are black, they're still beautiful... He slowly closed them and after a while I heard him quietly snoring.

I chuckled and cuddled to him. I saw him smile in his sleep and he cuddled to my chest. He was so adorable... I slowly closed my eyes as well and fell asleep.

Edd's POV:

I woke up sun shining to my face. I was about to get up when I felt some height on me. I looked to see what it was. 'Matt?' I thought. I started blushing. He was cuddled to me while smiling. He looked cute... No, he would never like me THAT way...

I sighed and smiled to myself a bit. I carefully pushed him off me and tip toed into the kitchen.
I decided to make breakfast since it was already 10:12. I took some bacon and eggs and started to make them.

I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned to see Tord. I smiled at him. "Good morning Tord! Sleep well last night?" I asked him. He smiled back. "Morning Edd and yeah. I did." He answered and sat on a chair.

"Where did you even sleep?" I asked him. He looked at me. I could see blush on his face... I wonder why... "U-uhh... On the ground...?" He said with a nervous chuckle. I looked at him with that 'Seriously?' face.

He sighed in defeat. "Fine... I...kinda slept with...Tom..." He said blushing even more. "Aww, that's so cute! But why?" I asked him.

"Well, he wanted me to stay with him yesterday when I took him in bed." He answered. I giggled. "Aaaaaand you stayed." I said with a smirk. He then took out his phone and just stayed silent. I let him be and continued to make breakfast.

"Don't tease me like that..." He said. I looked at him with a confused look. "What?" I asked him. He showed me the phone. I blushed madly.

There was a photo of me and Matt cuddled to each other while smiling in our sleep. I stayed silent. He smirked. "I guess we're even now." He said and hid his phone. I continued to make breakfast and we stayed silent.

After a couple of minutes Matt and Tom came into the kitchen as well and I served them breakfast. Nobody talked about Tord spending the night with Tom or me and Matt cuddling together on the couch.

We were just having a happy talk. Just like old times before Tord left to the big city to follow his dream. "So guys, should we do something today?" I asked them. We started thinking.

"Should we just go to some kind of restaurant to drink or something?" Tom said. "Well, it's fine with me." I said and looked at Tord. He looked a bit nervous. I looked at him with a worried look.

"Tord, is something wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Well, it's just that, my two soldiers from my arm saw me die and...probably the whole world knows that I'm dead. What if someone will see me and recognise me?" He answered and looked back down.

"Hmm. Can other people than us see you? I mean, you are a guarding angel, right?" I said. "I...don't really know." He said.

"Look. If someone will notice you, they will probably think that it's someone else. I mean you look kinda different then before. And they are searching for the Red Leader, right? But you're not the Red Leader." I said and smiled at him.

He smiled back. "Okay then. When are we going?" He asked. "After breakfast?" I asked everbody. "Okay!" They said in unison and we continued eating our breakfast.

*time skip*

"Okay, everybodys ready?" I asked. "Yeah!" Matt said. "Yop." Tord said. "Yes." Tom said. "Then let's go!" I screamed exited for our next adventure together. Just like old times... Together forever...

Tom's POV:

We walked out. Edd and Matt were talking with each other while me and Tord were silent. Not much people were out today.

I looked over at Tord. I don't know why, but he was staring at his right arm... Why? I could even see some tears in his eyes... "Hey Tord, is something wrong?" I asked him. He didn't respond. "Tord?" I spoke again. No answer. "Tord!" I screamed.

He looked at me. "What? Oh. S-sorry Tom. I just spaced out." He said. "It's okay. Anyways, are you okay? You seem down..." I said. He looked down. "I'm fine..." He answered.

I sighed and we followed Edd to a restaurant. We found a table for four people. Edd sat next to Matt, I sat next to Tord. The waitress came. She looked at Tord and smiled at him. 'Looks like other people DO see him.' I thought to myself.

"Hello there. Do you want something to drink?" She asked with a smile. "I would like some cola." Edd said. "Just water, please." Matt said. "Beer." I said. "N-nothing, thank you." Tord said and looked down.

"Alright then!" She said and walked away. After a while she came back and put our drinks in front of us. "Are you sure you don't want anything, sir?" She asked Tord. He looked at her.

"We have some ice cold milkshakes if you want." She said. "Try one of those Tord! I tried once and they were delicious!" Edd said. I was suprised. "You drink something else than cola!?" I asked. He ignored me.

Tord sighed. "Alright then. One strawberry one, please." He said. She giggled and walked away. A few seconds later she came back with a milkshake and put it in front of Tord. "Enjoy!" She said and walked away.

Tord tried it and his face lit up. He smiled. "This really is delicious!" He said. Edd smiled and we all enjoyed our drinks.

When we all drank our drinks, we payed for them and walked out of the restaurant. "So uhh, where should we go now?" Edd asked. We stayed silent. I glanced over at Tord to see him looking at a hill.

"You want to go there?" I asked him. "W-what? No! Not again!" He answered. I could see fear in his eyes. "Oh come on, let's go!" Matt said and he started running towards the hill. "Who's going to be the last one there will treat me as a prince or a day!" He screamed.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled and started running towards the hill as well. Edd and Tord joined too, but Tord still looked scared. I wonder why...