I get to the room where me and Hestia live and another thought comes to mind "This also needs some work like new furniture, And I need to do some fixing in here also"

I pull up a chair to the coffee table and set the book Syr let me borrow on the coffee table. I sit down and opened the book. I then started to read the book out loud.

"There are two types of magic, inherited magic which depends on your race, and acquired is determined by a farnin or a blessing from a god, acquired magic must be self actualized. What interests you? What do you love? Hate? Desire? Grieve? Respect? Where does your devotion lie? The trigger always manifests from within"

After I read that I blinked and I felt like I was in a different place. I then see a greyed out version of me.

"What does magic mean to me?" It asks like it was my own thoughts.

"Magic is a weapon, a power that goes against weakness, my own weaknesses" I answer.

"What does magic look like to me?" A blue colored me asks.

"Fire, The element that is used to destroy but also needed for everyday life, While also being a representation of love"

"And what is it you seek to become?" A red colored me asks.

"Quick as lightning, so I can fight better for those I love and want to protect and those I care for"

"Is that all?" A yellow colored me questions.

I smile to myself slightly "I want to be a hero, like the stories I used to read, The ones of the hero always killing the evil beast and saving the beautiful girl and things along those lines. Also for him to call me a hero, just once"

"How childish" All 4 colored me's say.

"Childish?" I scuff "Everyone has wants, Whether they get it depends on themselves. My wants are no different from what others want. that's just me"

I felt like I was sleeping and I heard Hestia calling out to me "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?" She says.

I open my eyes and I saw that I was sitting on the chair while laying on the coffee table. I rise off of the table and I say "Did I fall asleep?"

"Of course you did, you must of been worn out from all the work you have been doing in the dungeon" She tells me

"Yeah, you're probably right, I feel just fine now" I reply.

"Now, Let's give your status a little check up" Hesta says.

I nod and I took my coat and shirt off. I laid on the bed, on my stomach while Hestia did her thing. She then asked.

"What were you doing before you fell asleep?" Hestia asks.

"Well, I was reading a book about magic then I suddenly fell asleep" I reply.

"So, you were reading some weird book and then you suddenly fell asleep?"

"Yeah, that's the jist of it"

"Ohh your so cute" Hestia says then makes a sound of shock.

"Is there something wrong Hestia?"I ask.

"Magic. You can use magic" She says in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" I question her.

"Take a look for yourself

Hestia the gets a piece of paper and copies my stats onto it. She then gets off of my back and I put my shirt back on before Hestia gives me the paper to read. I look at the paper and I couldn't believe it, Hestia was right.