Chapter 10-Counting Chances

"May everyone take their seats class is about to begin"Mr.Roberts says while walking in.

Daniel got off my desk."Talk to you later "he said and winked at me.I return with a shy smile. Maybe next time when he does that I blow him a kiss.I am so romantic .

I take out my books and pencil.I stare at my phone and turned to Brandon for advice who was sitting next to me .

All he did was saying "Aww" the whole entire time.I playfully punch him in the arm and he pretended it hurted.

I want to hang out with Daniel but Dallas is just all I've been waiting for.I could hang out with him tomorro but how about by the way Dallas says "talk about us "could mean he wants to be official. I look at my watch hoping to get out of class fast.It's only September and I am already late for all my classes.I could say yes to Daniel and reschedule for Dallas.

**The Bell Rings**

I put my books into my bag and told Brandon I'll meet him, Jenna and Nicole by the car for lunch.Brandon nods and walks away.I turn around to Daniel looking patient for my answer."Recontiuing our conversation , please" he said.

"Walk me to the my next class please"I said with my puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever makes you happy"he says.Oh god I am sure going to miss an opportunity if I don't say yes to Daniel for today.

He followed me out to the hallway and we exchanged our numbers.I really like Daniel he was the same guy at camp but more mature I guess.As I was about to walk into my next class.Daniel grabbed me by the waist."Where do you think you're going?"he asked with a smirk.

"To class, duhh"I said in the most oddest way.

"You still need to answer my question.Me, you, out afterschool ?"he said swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"I have volleyball pratice afterschool."I said stalling.

"I have football practice, maybe after that we could go to that ice cream place 1 mile away that you can get anything and your total is depending of the weight of it."He said playing with my hair.

"Sounds good to me so longs you are not too sweaty."I said.

"I'll make sure, meet me by the vending machiene by the lobby, catch you later."he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left.That gave me a rush of excitement.I walked into class and took my seat .I texted Dallas and told him tomorrow we can because I have plans.I took out my essay and handed it in.

****************************

"You light me up inside like the 4th of July "Becky G sings on the radio while Daniel drives .

As we reach to the shop I smiled to the Cool breeze that hit me as soon as I walked in.

I just got vanilla flavored ice cream with cookie crumbs, m&m's,recess pieces , gummy bears , sprinkles and whip cream with fudge on top.Daniel seemed to be the healthy one and got all fruits on his ice cream with chocolate chips.I took out my wallet from my bag but Daniel slipped it out of my hand and I looked at him confusingly.

He did a fake cough and said "This is a date, remeber."

"Oh, but I could pay for myself it's okay."I said looking at the cash register who looked amused by what is going on right now.

"How can you pay if I have your wallet?"he says with a smile that I could not resist to blush to.

"Fine go ahead and pay but can I have my wallet back?."I said .

"Sure, cupcake"he said as he puts it right in my bag.

I sat down by the booth and Daniel push me to the end so he could sit next to me instead across from me.